About IQ test

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I couldn't agree with you more there LexM. But I suppose it's one way for the legion to find out if someone has a brain or not.
But a Baccalaureate taken in a school in Darkest Africa (or for that matter one that has been bought in some shady Eastern block country) will not have the same value as the Bac taken in France.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Egypt
I couldn't agree with you more there LexM. But I suppose it's one way for the legion to find out if someone has a brain or not.
But a Baccalaureate taken in a school in Darkest Africa (or for that matter one that has been bought in some shady Eastern block country) will not have the same value as the Bac taken in France.
Each 11 credit hours in Egypt are equivalent to 1 credit hour in the UK....how sad is that?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Think Joe posted something about this. I doubt the Légion is looking for rocket scientists i mean they have mongolians, chinese.. Etc in there. Common shapes & Puzzles maybe some numbers. Basic mechanics.. Big cog, small cog which will work faster. Stuff like that.
Try assembling a 'Ikeda kit'
If you succeed in putting it back together... please, share

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I also loathe these type of tests. Thank God in my time of Noah's Ark all we had to do was to count the animals in even if it was only 2 by 2. Hence being able to count to 2 was acceptable. ;) Joking apart we all had to pass a written English and a Maths exam as recruits.

Most viewed threads of the week