a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About IQ test

Reaction score
Home Country
Vietnam
Hello can anyone share with me websites which I can practice for my intelligent exam? I did check many IQ exams on Google but most of them somewhat simple and maybe not relatable to the FFL's type of exam. Merci beaucoup!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hello can anyone share with me websites which I can practice for my intelligent exam? I did check many IQ exams on Google but most of them somewhat simple and maybe not relatable to the FFL's type of exam. Merci beaucoup!
Think Joe posted something about this. I doubt the Légion is looking for rocket scientists i mean they have mongolians, chinese.. Etc in there. Common shapes & Puzzles maybe some numbers. Basic mechanics.. Big cog, small cog which will work faster. Stuff like that.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Might orientate on higher scores for say engineers.. Don't know. Of course the cream of the Tests will go to the cavalry.. 😆

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
In fact I would strongly encourage everyone who is going to join to practice these types of questions. You've also got pocket books which you can take to the park with you etc. Basically once you have figured out how the logic works, it will apply to most of the tests.
And for the 'game boyers' (you know who you are ;)) I believe that that is a card or cartouche or whatever they're called which can train you up for it.

Reaction score
Home Country
Vietnam
no lol, people always say my sentences sound like proverbs, they are not, they are just my words, I am not Confucius, just an ordinary person from VN

Reaction score
Home Country
Vietnam
thanks for the share, Joseph, I think I figured out somewhat about the FFL test

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
In fact I would strongly encourage everyone who is going to join to practice these types of questions. You've also got pocket books which you can take to the park with you etc. Basically once you have figured out how the logic works, it will apply to most of the tests.
And for the 'game boyers' (you know who you are ;)) I believe that that is a card or cartouche or whatever they're called which can train you up for it.
When you joined the brit army did you do the dominos on the test? Argyll Sgt, do you play dominos son?.. Me, no never. Argyll Sgt, Well then you, ve f🐽cked it son! Then walked away laughing.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I did my dominoes etc at my selection centre in Blackpool. I was living in Fleetwood at the time.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I did my dominoes etc at my selection centre in Blackpool. I was living in Fleetwood at the time.
Being honest i did not do Well in them but lucky for me my english was good. So it was off to the armoured Corps or artillery, tanks. Later i did tge Tests again after 4years in the artillery.. OK son off to the royal Signals with you! 😄

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Minh, you've got to lighten up. The dominoes are follow the same principle

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So you do have to have some respect for these Tests. Some intelligent people struggle with them. As Joe says.. Practice

Reaction score
Home Country
Vietnam
now I feel the necessary of these intelligence exam, thanks guys for sharing!