a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About IQ test

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
If you were to see this test without the answers in a legion classroom knowing that you may be timed for each test :eek: fear not cries I... :sleep: there is a pattern there, you just have to look for it.
Now comes in to play the old soldier... Oh yes! Here it comes...
there may be at least one false test that has no logical answer. Instead of wasting precious time trying to figure it/them out, come back to them later on. If you have any spare time at the end go over your answers.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Actually the Pioneer got a lot of Qualifikation, fork lift.. Etc. Some i met at The maze in n Irland. They were dog Händlers

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Watching casualty on Youtube. God it's still running after years

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
After what I have seen this year here in my country, I swear even ending up in the 23rd foreign bathroom cleaning regiment will be more than enough for me :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
yes I do feel the Legion gonna put some questions without correct answers to waste applicants's time
They will play with
After what I have seen this year here in my country, I swear even ending up in the 23rd foreign bathroom cleaning regiment will be more than enough for me :ROFLMAO:
Sure you'll be fine. Just Tell the the Cpl Chef you're the sexpert. It's the code Word 😉

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I believe it was called 'areas' in the Brit army. In the legion it's called corvée quartier.

Reaction score
Home Country
Germany
Police calling, in the US forces. Expended brass at the range is also collected like this. I hear those who fail the psychotechnic tests get permanently assigned such duties... ;)
[Edit: I guess everyone police calls. Frogmen to Repmen; the area(s) will be Cleared! haha]

Last edited: