a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About IQ test

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hello can anyone share with me websites which I can practice for my intelligent exam? I did check many IQ exams on Google but most of them somewhat simple and maybe not relatable to the FFL's type of exam. Merci beaucoup!
Just don't be stupid. Things that help your brain become smarter:
Puzzles
Reading
Thinking
Not doing drugs
Memory games

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Even the Intello's have to pick up expended brass in the Legion
Police calling, in the US forces. Expended brass at the range is also collected like this. I hear those who fail the psychotechnic tests get permanently assigned such duties... ;)
[Edit: I guess everyone police calls. Frogmen to Repmen; the area(s) will be Cleared! haha]

Who is Magnus Remy ? It would be in order to have some personal details.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Police calling, in the US forces. Expended brass at the range is also collected like this. I hear those who fail the psychotechnic tests get permanently assigned such duties... ;)
[Edit: I guess everyone police calls. Frogmen to Repmen; the area(s) will be Cleared! haha]
Magnus, why don't you introduce yourself and tell us something about you? Not like you have to, but its nice little custom we have here.

Also we don't saw German on board in a long time. (Just between two of us, I'm bit tired from all those Scots and Americans. ;))

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Magnus, why don't you introduce yourself and tell us something about you? Not like you have to, but its nice little custom we have here.

Also we don't saw German on board in a long time. (Just between two of us, I'm bit tired from all those Scots and Americans. ;))
Well you probably talk funny, so... 😂😂

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
yes I do feel the Legion gonna put some questions without correct answers to waste applicants's time
it happens in many IQ tests not just those by the legions. I think it's a way of measuring your time management skills.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Simple logic tests and it's more (the N.G. tests to test your reasonment = brain flexibility.

Instant eureakas, if you prefer

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It stretches where no tankie has gone before. .yup
Post Shitum : see the Brits are reducing their tank force by 1 third (Centurion 2s)
Out of date, ill equiped, ill protected. ..against the T 90 Popov
True story

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It stretches where no tankie has gone before. .yup
Post Shitum : see the Brits are reducing their tank force by 1 third (Centurion 2s)
Out of date, ill equiped, ill protected. ..against the T 90 Popov
True story
I like to think of it as logical thinking.. 😆 Could not tell you what they have Cut now.. Centurion was a Roman rank 😁

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Out of date and is a relic. .
Certain of the 30 % dued to ( )
Will be updared and some will be canonnalbised..the rest, reserved to the reservist Calvary : The Royal Wessexs Yeomanry
Actual : 227 tanks on service : - 30 % + a reduction of 1/3 of the float = 148 dispo. ..the rest for canalisation / scrap or if possible, reinforced, but held for the reservists
With out a doubt
Modern war fare has priviliged wheels before tracks
Light Brigade rules
Brits are 10 years behind Netflex

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Out of date and is a relic. .
Certain of the 30 % dued to ( )
Will be updared and some will be canonnalbised..the rest, reserved to the reservist Calvary : The Royal Wessexs Yeomanry
Actual : 227 tanks on service : - 30 % + a reduction of 1/3 of the float = 148 dispo. ..the rest for canalisation / scrap or if possible, reinforced, but held for the reservists
With out a doubt
Modern war fare has priviliged wheels before tracks
Light Brigade rules
Brits are 10 years behind Netflex
What ever you're on bro.. I need to get some.