Age factor

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Actually many Chinese belief in their traditional martial art crap. Listen this story

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Actually many Chinese belief in their traditional martial art crap. Listen this story

it's not all crap. Just people think there is "hidden" secrets..lol all you need is some boxing & ground work ( Judo or BB J) there is a Style of Judo which places more emphasis on ground work than kodokan judo

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm not saing that every Eastern martial art is a crap fact is, lot of them are. Many of them have really good philosophy as base, but when comes to applicability in real life scenario they fail, big way.
Judo is not one of these arts. One can use Judo as self defence (or attack) technique.

As worst example of Eastern martial arts going cuckoo is "Death Touch" or some energy how they call it. I saw examples where someone give to other person "Death Touch", that person died after 15 years from cancer and guy was convinced that he is main cause of his death. :)

I mean :) let say that he is right, hurting someone after 15 years from your action wouldn't give you much of self defense, would it? :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes... But you can inflict pain on nerve points. Stick a Finger into the soft part of your throat just above the collar bone as an example.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Shorinji Kempo is a good example. Japanese but Chinese influence too. Lot of pressure points in it.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Met him in my local Pub was when I was joining. He bought me & my friend a pint. Was rough as feck... Good blokes though.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes... But you can inflict pain on nerve points. Stick a Finger into the soft part of your throat just above the collar bone as an example.
What nerve points? Balls? :) C'mon that's all total BS. I mean I agree that there is weak points on human body which if hit hard and precise could disable a man. But (big but) that is so hard to perform in real life scenario that is not worth of trying.
No amount of training could prepare you to do that technique right except if your opponent is totally motionless as it is in video.

Let me tell you one secret pressure point on man's body. It a chin. Hit it with your fist or lower part of palm hard as you can and if you have some power in your hit your opponent will go down. To be successful and efficient in real life scenario fighting technique should be simple as it can.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
What nerve points? Balls? :) C'mon that's all total BS. I mean I agree that there is weak points on human body which if hit hard and precise could disable a man. But (big but) that is so hard to perform in real life scenario that is not worth of trying.
No amount of training could prepare you to do that technique right except if your opponent is totally motionless as it is in video.

Let me tell you one secret pressure point on man's body. It a chin. Hit it with your fist or lower part of palm hard as you can and if you have some power in your hit your opponent will go down. To be successful and efficient in real life scenario fighting technique should be simple as it can.
Mate you're talking like you never had a real fight..LOL. Of course there are pressure points on the body.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Mate you're talking like you never had a real fight..LOL. Of course there are pressure points on the body.
Me or you? I would really Like to see you pressure pointing some bitches up bro. :) Or Aikido someone's ass. :)

Did you ever successfully applied those techniques in real fight? Please be honest.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Me or you? I would really Like to see you pressure pointing some bitches up bro. :) Or Aikido someone's ass. :)

Did you ever successfully applied those techniques in real fight? Please be honest.
you of course but don´t try & deflect this bro.. tell us your fighting skills hotshot:LOL: i mean you slag everything off but what have you ever done? what was your military experiences too.. i ´m all ears. you even made comments about a post on the Gym thread from another poster, snafusmite i believe. you said the majority of Krav Maga is Bullshit. Honestly dude i can´t take your posts serious at times. please tell me you´re trolling. :LOL:
on a side note.. you could try sumo with your beer belly :unsure:;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
you of course but don´t try & deflect this bro.. tell us your fighting skills hotshot:LOL: i mean you slag everything off but what have you ever done? what was your military experiences too.. i ´m all ears. you even made comments about a post on the Gym thread from another poster, snafusmite i believe. you said the majority of Krav Maga is Bullshit. Honestly dude i can´t take your posts serious at times. please tell me you´re trolling. :LOL:
on a side note.. you could try sumo with your beer belly :unsure:;)
First. I don't have any military experience. Never said a have and I'm not bragging about that.

As for fighting experience I trained kickboxing for 2 y, had few matches and more than few street fights (before and after my kickboxing "career"). I don't consider myself to be great kickboxer neither fighter overall, but I have enough skill (and power) to beat up most average men of my age and weight class.
Also I have more than enough skill and experience to distinguish BS martial arts from those actually effective in real fight.

Jodo (to some extent) works Aikido doesn't (Maybe some leverages, but most of them are not applicable and they are practiced with full cooperation of your opponent.). That's a fact. And yes , "You have to be on master level in order to implement art in real fight" is also horse shit."

So, its like this : Boxing (kickboxing and all similar hitting techniques), wrestling, judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ... etc. works!

Aikido, Kung fu , and all range of oriental martial arts. are total BS when comes to real fighting scenario. I'm not saying that people shouldn't practice this or that those arts ain't nice to watch. I'm talking purely of effectiveness in real fight.

And biggest factor in real fight is actually pure strength. It's really hard to overcome someone who is significantly bigger and powerful from you no matter what your technique is. (one may get lucky with BJJ)

So, yes Sexpert. Any of your " baby dolls" could probably kick the shit out must of us on this forum. ;)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
The most pain fullpoint of the body is. ..the skin on the side of your ribs
No one is immune
Twist this area and you can make your oponnent sing, what ever you want back wards and in any language you want
According to french Stage Commando courses
I have verified and understand this to be true

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
First. I don't have any military experience. Never said a have and I'm not bragging about that.

As for fighting experience I trained kickboxing for 2 y, had few matches and more than few street fights (before and after my kickboxing "career"). I don't consider myself to be great kickboxer neither fighter overall, but I have enough skill (and power) to beat up most average men of my age and weight class.
Also I have more than enough skill and experience to distinguish BS martial arts from those actually effective in real fight.

Jodo (to some extent) works Aikido doesn't (Maybe some leverages, but most of them are not applicable and they are practiced with full cooperation of your opponent.). That's a fact. And yes , "You have to be on master level in order to implement art in real fight" is also horse shit."

So, its like this : Boxing (kickboxing and all similar hitting techniques), wrestling, judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ... etc. works!

Aikido, Kung fu , and all range of oriental martial arts. are total BS when comes to real fighting scenario. I'm not saying that people shouldn't practice this or that those arts ain't nice to watch. I'm talking purely of effectiveness in real fight.

And biggest factor in real fight is actually pure strength. It's really hard to overcome someone who is significantly bigger and powerful from you no matter what your technique is. (one may get lucky with BJJ)

So, yes Sexpert. Any of your " baby dolls" could probably kick the shit out must of us on this forum. ;)
Wow...quite a meltdown :D:D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The most pain fullpoint of the body is. ..the ski on the side of your ribs
No one is immune
Twist this area and you can make your oponnent sing, what ever you want back wards and in any language you want
I like to Twist the nipple :D