American Sniper

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Yeah.. But when I was 40 i was servicing a 20..then 21 year old. Was rampant every day. Nö joke. Even met her mom. 😆 Was just raw pur s@x. Anyway better watch what i'm writing
How was mom, I had to ask you my Bro

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
😆 Saw a Video about N Korea.. One guy who defected had massive worms in his Guts due to their diet, water.
That was that poor bastard that made the run for it at the DMZ, they shot the shite out of him, he lived though. He ate tree bark, they are so infested with worms and more. Trump should just shoot that little Fuck in the head at the next summit, WTF is Russia or China going to do but shit themselves.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I knew you'd come through, never a disappointment. Never!
at first i was reluctant to meet her mom.. i mean a 40 year old dude like me having a mid life crises getting his jollies ..LOL with her young daughter. Don´t get me wrong this young babe was not innocent either, she knew the score ;):D.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
at first i was reluctant to meet her mom.. i mean a 40 year old dude like me having a mid life crises getting his jollies ..LOL with her young daughter. Don´t get me wrong this young babe was not innocent either, she knew the score ;):D.
Turned out mom was really pissed at you. :)
Crazy story man. Reminds me on my own and how I hooked with my lady. I will PM you

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I remember an interesting encounter years ago with two girls (twins) from Edinburgh. could tell them apart as one had her hair dyed blond the other natural black. Their Father wanted to kill me later on. lucky escape this was... :D reminds of that Aerosmith song Livin on the edge...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Read the book first which I loved, then watched the film.....when I first heard Bradley Cooper was playing the part of Chris Kyle I was really disappointed as just couldn't imagine him doing the part any justice at all, BUT how wrong I was, thought he did a cracking job, loved the film as much as the book x
The original post by a female member.
Let's keep it polite.

Most viewed threads of the week