Anabolic Steroids

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I haven't, yet. Maybe I might need to for an improvement in body comp., or enhanced performance, or simply for increasing the Test. Level. Would you mind letting me know if it could be bothersome in the case that I decide to enlist in the legion? Like leading to disqualification and stuff?
I am speaking from a US Marine perspective here

1st, we were frequently drug tested and we were tested to very low levels, 1/5th the level a corporation would test to, the test were that sensitive; however, the test were just to screen for the 5 basic drugs. A Steroid Drug Test was a special test, expensive, and it was not tested for, unless you gave some sort of probable cause for the testing. Say you're 50kg and then you shoot up to 80kg, hum maybe something needs to be checked, even then, not likely.

2nd, if it is not needed to recover from an injury, then why would you want to take the injections? Carrying high volumes of HEAVY Muscle Mass is not a good ting in the military, especially the Marine Corps or Legion. When it comes to running, you will run more than you can imagine, body builders cannot hang. The extra muscle mass comes in handy on the forced marches (Raid Marches), you can handle a load better, but here is the rub. You have an unusually large amount of muscle mass so you weigh more, then you add the kit and now fully loaded and with your body weight you are now likely 130kg, you're going to tear up your knees, back, and hips. How do I know, well, i am 56 and I have had a hip replacement, my meniscus removed, and many many back injections.

You have to be strong, no doubt, but lean and strong is really what's required.

Also, guess who gets to hump the extra things like mortar base plates or machine guns? Hummmm, load down the muscle freak

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bodybuilding and fitness are contradictions , steroids will eventually fcuk you up , if you cant get the required strength level without them you have problems , talk to a qualified doctor not get information off "experts" whos only medical training comes from what their mates in the gym told them.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bodybuilding and fitness are contradictions , steroids will eventually fcuk you up , if you cant get the required strength level without them you have problems , talk to a qualified doctor not get information off "experts" whos only medical training comes from what their mates in the gym told them.
TRT Therapy is administred by Doctors. Read the thread. Was also pointed out he should get his testosterone levels checked. Nö one is condoning steroids or taking them which has also been pointed out. Info is put up for him to read. Better to read about a subject than to listen to people like you who think protein shakes are steroids.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
TRT Therapy is administred by Doctors. Read the thread. Was also pointed out he should get his testosterone levels checked. Nö one is condoning steroids or taking them which has also been pointed out. Info is put up for him to read. Better to read about a subject than to listen to people like you who think protein shakes are steroids.
Its pretty obvious you do condone steroid use and you are a classic example of how steroids can massively reduce one`s I.Q

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Its pretty obvious you do condone steroid use and you are a classic example of how steroids can massively reduce one`s I.Q
Well mate.. You should read that protein shakes are not steroids. Stop making a fool of yourself 😉

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well mate.. You should read that protein shakes are not steroids. Stop making a fool of yourself 😉
I`ve no idea what you are on about , I guess the steroids have fried your very small brain.

Look kids this is what happens when you use steroids ...

1568142296009.png

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
When one gets a prescription for Testosterone cream in the States it has a big warning label on the tube telling one not to rub it on their Johnson. Seems counter intuitive to me.....

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Here we go, where's the popcorn
He's just a guy who runs away. That woman in the picture has more balls than him 😄
A deserter is someone who leaves their job in the armed forces without permission. Synonyms: defector, runaway, fugitive, traitor More Synonyms of deserter.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Maybe a hard Video to follow as english is not your first language. He's talking about the connection between low test levels in older men And bodfat levels. Also the production of estrogen a female hormone. Taking testosterone in older men
C'mon Sexyparty don't insult my English and my intelligence. Maybe my English isn't perfect , grammar terrible for sure (In my native language as well :)), but I understand English. Especially kind of English this guy talking. He even says at the end of video that he trying to make plain English from scientific. That makes your assault even worse. :)
So is not my bad english, it's my ADD.

I really didn't watched video with full attention. Now I watched again and I see what you talking about. Yes, in one or two sentences he says that lower level of test among older men could be caused by higher fat level or physical inactivity.
As much I want that to be true I never heard about it. Is there any scientific research that proves his statement?

As I know level of testosterone in males drops after around y 25 and goes in downward spiral till the and of life. Also have in mind that test isn't some magical elixir of youth, power and sexual strength as some want to present it. Of course is really effective in bodybuilding, still when I see some guys who using it I almost feel sorry for them. (I mean I can do double progres just by training :)). Have in mind that estrogen isn't poison in male body, but it also have purpose.

I would explore a bit claime made by this man. If you have some links you can save me a time Sexypert.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Have in mind that estrogen isn't poison in male body, but it also have purpose.
If you are older and overweight you will produce too much. listen to what he says. do you want man boobs?

I would explore a bit claime made by this man. If you have some links you can save me a time Sexypert.
look up Jerry brainum

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes I heard what he says, but is that supported, but some research?
he´s reading the research in the video. why don´t you contact him. when he replies post it on here;). I have wrote a few times with him. trust me he knows what he´s talking about .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
OP
H

himalayan

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Nepal
Thank you all for your insightful replies. Some members have asked me the reasons behind my interest in steroids and few have recommended that I do not take them at all. Well I would like to make it clear that my intention of taking roids is, for the most part, exclusive of my intention of enlisting. I am of course preparing myself for the FLE and I might give a try next April or May. But at the same time I also need to improve other aspects of my life --body aesthetics being one of them-- in case I don't get selected and need to return empty handed and I must admit that there's a fat chance of it being true. However, I have also read somewhere that some anabolic steroids in fact help with your performance so maybe I can train effectively and efficiently for both bodybuilding and for the recruitment of course. I also recently had my T hormones tested (no pun intended) and the result showed that my level was 507 ng/dl, which I think is low. Unfortunately for an endocrinologist it's not That low to administer me steroids so I am thinking of consulting some trainers I know. Also, some guys suggested that I increase my running time but unfortunately (again!) I tend to lose muscles and gain fat if I overdo cardio( like swimming and long distance slow running) and I fear I might end up looking look skinny fat, as some testimonials on the internet attest. So my plan is to just do one cycle of roids and train as hard as I can to reap the maximum benefits from the cycle and once I have gained enough muscle mass continue with the normal training.

Thanks for your replies anyways and any new insightful and constructive suggestion is most welcome.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Maybe not everyone (including me) are material for FFL. Legion physical requirements are not so strict (as some here wont to present). You just need to be in average shape of 25 year old and maybe train for couple months for specific tests FFL do.

Of course if you never did any sport in your life you would have problem, but at least when I was younger (15-25), here vast majority of guys did some sport. If not regular training than than recreationally.

Also before 15 we ran almost everyday. Some physical activity was always there. I mean, I don't want to sound like many guys here who saying how in their time everything was tougher (because it wasn't, there is pros and cons for every time) and that new generations are weak etc.
But yes, there is some realty in that. I see kids today, most of them barely even run at all. And when they do ... :). It would be funny if ain't sad. 8 y old boy who don't know how to properly run!
Yes, there was couple kids like that in my time but we are usually making fun of them. I guess kids today make fun of those who are not couch potatoes because they aren't like majority. Its shame for humankind. We allowed that. There is still places where modern way of life isn't reached but they are rare.
This subject just make me to deeply thought about some things and I'm sharing with you. Others (especially those with kids) also have to think about this!