a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Bannerman

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Aww feck, his health issues got him in the end, Cheers to Andy, keep on painting, up there for us l'Ancien! Met him for the first time 32 years ago, for the sport challenges Camerone 1983, Rugby, 2nd Coy vs the 3rd Coy, along with a few other English speaking, i will not mention, who they are. I know he got discharged on medical reasons back then. Then one day, the daft Jock pops up on facefook, saddest part, he found a lovely lass and my thoughts goes to her... short were their romance.

View attachment 5493

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Andrew RIP and may your God go with you.

Samtoo

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
The Tropic of Mexico...near Little Havana.
Home Country
United States
I understand he rescinded his Legion service to care for his biological family. I hope they understand his sacrifice for his family and that he will always be a part of ours.
Adieu, mon frère. Aux morts!

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
RIP Andy, gone the sun, duty done

The Valkyries took him swiftly jock. And the lone piper gave the lament. He is in good company in that great hall above. Our fallen brothers will make sure of that!

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
May he R.I.P. The last time I met him was in May 2007 for a wee BBQ up in Scotland with Flash.

From left to right: "Cpl K, Flash, Andy"

Cpl K....

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Rest in peace Andrew, another good one taken from us x