QUESTION Annual intakes to Castelnaudary

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
Hello all, i have been following the forums for several years, very interesting to me. I am 63 so not in a position to volunteer, just very interested. My question is how many intakes to castelnaudary each year, and when. I havent been abke to find the answer anywhere , but intetedted to know. Thanks

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Hello all, i have been following the forums for several years, very interesting to me. I am 63 so not in a position to volunteer, just very interested. My question is how many intakes to castelnaudary each year, and when. I havent been abke to find the answer anywhere , but intetedted to know. Thanks
Welcome Mirabilis, sometimes it varies year to year with recruitment increases but on average around a 1000 every year.

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
Welcome Mirabilis, sometimes it varies year to year with recruitment increases but on average around a 1000 every year.
Thankyou SnafuSmite. As it varies i presume that, for example, there are more than 2 intakes per year to Castelnaudary.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
You are welcome
By the way, learn french (will give you that little extra when attempting to join)

Most viewed threads of the week