a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any Girls?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Any other girls on here? I feel very lonely :(
BTW this is not something what girl would say. At least not in occasion like this.

Any escaped goats bleeting around?
Ta in advance
L.P.C.
But here we go. :) Any mentioning of feminine here and some male primal instincts get turned on and they start to fight over... Over what? Name on their screen?
And I just thought he (LPC) is starting to be normal. To like me lil bit. Not to like me, but just not to hate me that much. I'm asking for a lot?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Any other girls on here? I feel very lonely :(
So please Shirly (or Shirley?), Can you tell me what are your motives for joining this forum? I mean you obviously don't want to join FFL and you're not mom or girlfriend from someone joining (which are 98% percent of females here).

OK you are army girl. You say you served, but there so many UK military forums. Why did you choose this one?

I'm not trying to be unwelcoming d$ckhead (BTW welcome to forum :)) just trying to ask questions which coming to my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi shirly, there are a couple, but they only drop in from time to time. In fact nowadays, you've got more chance of Nepalese posting than a lady. ;)
I suppose that it's a sign of the times:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Well, welcome Shirley, what is it that you have to say? Are you a Veteran or have had a direct tie to the military? Watch out for LPC and Dusaboss, they are barely house broken and ladies men. Chas, Volt, Joe, Rapace, and others including me are harmless, we are old Lions, but if we have to we do bite.

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Well, welcome Shirley, what is it that you have to say? Are you a Veteran or have had a direct tie to the military? Watch out for LPC and Dusaboss, they are barely house broken and ladies men. Chas, Volt, Joe, Rapace, and others including me are harmless, we are old Lions, but if we have to we do bite.
it´s ok i have a good sense of humour. just rough boys i guess

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It can bring tears to the êyes tho when it happens, like peeling onions

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Shirly,

I am sorry that you are feeling lonely. It is unfortunate that some of us Anciens are not 'Sugar Daddies'. 😘 I am of course speaking for myself and not for the others.

Enjoy the forum and some wicked banter from those who should know better.:devilish:

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Shirly,

I am sorry that you are feeling lonely. It is unfortunate that some of us Anciens are not 'Sugar Daddies'. 😘 I am of course speaking for myself and not for the others.

Enjoy the forum and some wicked banter from those who should know better.:devilish:
Thank you chas but in my job i need a thick skin. you sound a Gentleman.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I wonder disappointment of this girl (potential girl). Coming here thinking she would be only girl in place, but then after reading all of this getting realisation that she walked in The Blue Oyster Bar. :D