a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you struggling with french or any language of that matter?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I suggest downloading Doulingo on your tablet or smartphone, It's reliable, addictive and it's 100% free. you can also use the desktop version that gives you more information to absorb, the application also reminds you to study and uses an algorithm to help you fortify your mind with words that you need help with.

Study hard and long Gent's!

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Duolingo works decently gents, I have the sheet. It's free too, or at least it used to be. The only way to get used to a language is to speak, listen, and read it often.

And caporal, even most english speakers struggle with the language. Every so often I hear a new word or a grammatical structure.

Now french, with all of your exceptions, takes some getting used to

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
absolutely not,I figured I share what I use to help others on their journey
Ok, at first sounded like you want to advertise that app and we had guys like that on board in past.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Have Serbian lungs livers kidneys hearts pancarts eyes for sale. Captured in KOSOVO and no previous owners. Retained in a bottle of vinigar. .. All most Go : Hard Discount : Buy now : 2 for the price of one
Cypher and A_Wanderer. Do you know what you just liked? Maybe sounded like dark humor by loaded old Scot, but he was referring to actual events happened in 99. in Kosovo and Albania where Serbs and other non-Albanians (Maybe even some Albanians) Where kidnapped by Albanian terrorists and whose organs were sold on black market.
Read this article. Not so funny anymore?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Cypher and A_Wanderer. Do you know what you just liked? Maybe sounded like dark humor by loaded old Scot, but he was referring to actual events happened in 99. in Kosovo and Albania where Serbs and other non-Albanians (Maybe even some Albanians) Where kidnapped by Albanian terrorists and whose organs were sold on black market.
My friend, it is called black humor. But if it makes you uncomfortable, I will discontinue

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I apologize if I've offended you, but I cannot change my dark sense of humor, one of my negative quirks.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm not offended and I don't give F, just wonted to be sure that you two know what is background story.

Also find hard to laugh to something like that. No matter who are people whose organs were taken (and lives. Turn out is hard to live without lungs. liver or hart :), Ye, so now I'm laughing )

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'm not offended and I don't give F, just wonted to be sure that you two know what is background story.

Also find hard to laugh to something like that. No matter who are people whose organs were taken (and lives. Turn out is hard to live without lungs. liver or hart :), Ye, so now I'm laughing )
I once got ambushed by a group of guys when I was 16, and they gave my quite the beating. Aside from feeling like i got hit by a car, I remember laughing most of the time.

After that, anything can be funny