Army Service Could Be the Answer to Europe’s Integration Problem

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Peter, interesting article. The only thing that the journalist did not look into was that to join the Legion you have to be single. Whereas most of the immigrants count on bringing over their entire families. In the Legion you will be expected to put in a few years of hard graft before hoping to get French nationality. Also a lot of immigrants no longer have any ID, which is difficult to check up backgrounds without.
The idea of filling up the ranks with immigrants is good on paper and for those working in the governments, but I don't think that it would work.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
OMG what a idiotic proposal! Someone actually think that those young men are willing to serve army, please :)

Even if they somehow decide to go in how many of them would give allegiance to FFL in France?

Of course, they are eager to take guns and go to fight brothers Muslims. How nobody got this brilliant idea earlier. :)

Looking for solutions and in the most political correct way, at our expense !
Wasnt no food distribution centers or shower units when i debarqued at Calais, many moons ago

(Ask for nowt = owe nowt)

I remember a funny immigration story. An Egyptian guy wanted to go to Europe and couldn't find a way. He travelled to Syria then to Turkey and from there immigrated on a boat illegally to Italy. In Italy, he threw all his identification papers in a toilet I think and started talking with a Syrian accent (which he practised for a couple of month in Egypt before leaving) and sought political asylum and was granted political asylum a couple of months later. Don't think someone like that would be interested in fighting for any army.

It could work in very small numbers, but the idea to do this on a wider range gives me far too strong late roman empire vibes and would probably end terribly.

Small scale for me,are small family cells ! HIm, 45 to 50. Her, 35 to 45. Children, under 18 (préférence to girls)
All none accompagned males, under 45 and over 15 = Camps and labour for keep

All over 50 's non accompagné, direction USA or UK

Ségrégation is the worlds solution
Réduction is the word
Suppression of nations and only contients recognised
Free circulation inter continenal
Suppression of extra contiental tourisism
Only business class authorised

Last edited:
Small scale for me,are small family cells ! HIm, 45 to 50. Her, 35 to 45. Children, under 18 (préférence to girls)
All none accompagned males, under 45 and over 15 = Camps and labour for keep

All over 50 's non accompagné, direction USA or UK

Ségrégation is the worlds solution
Réduction is the word
Suppression of nations and only contients recognised
Free circulation inter continenal
Suppression of extra contiental tourisism
Only business class authorised
No royalyity/clergy/or democracies
Death penalty to. ..who ever steals my rations, humps my chicks or uses my parking slot with out my permission
Do not even think about contestation. ..i abolshed a long time ago
Either you are for me or your days are counted. ...une,dos,tres. ..zébra!

USMCRET

OMG what a idiotic proposal! Someone actually think that those young men are willing to serve army, please :)

Even if they somehow decide to go in how many of them would give allegiance to FFL in France?

Of course, they are eager to take guns and go to fight brothers Muslims. How nobody got this brilliant idea earlier. :)

Damned, I have to admit I am on Dusaboss' side on this. They do not want to fight and if they did they would fight for their country instead military aged males by themselves and in droves fleeing their country!! also, the places they are coming from have shite armed forces.

Most viewed threads of the week