Army Virtue-Tweet Backfires: 1000s Expose "Heartbreaking" Horrors Of War

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I used to think like that too. And you have a point. But the reason your viewpoint is limited is because you are judging others by your own standards. Not everyone is like your nor me. Some people are alot more fragile.
Yes and that's why that job isn't for everyone. But it's hard to test someone on "balls size" or mental stability to be correct. :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes and that's why that job isn't for everyone. But it's hard to test someone on "balls size" or mental stability to be correct. :)
Well dusa when you eventually do go to the REP 😆&have at least one Tour under your Belt then we will Listen to your expert advices. 🙄

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Well dusa when you eventually do go to the REP 😆&have at least one Tour under your Belt then we will Listen to your expert advices. 🙄
Wait, Dusaboss, you haven't served?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Wait, Dusaboss, you haven't served?
No. You have problem with that? My opinion isn't valid now that you processed this new info? So if I served 6 month Serbian joke army then you will respect me much more? (I think we already had this type of conflict in past)

So you think I have to serve in other to comment on PTSD. If we go that route more than I would say that one should have combat experience or even exchange of fire under his belt.

But no many doctors who commit their life to this problem never actually served army. That doesn't stop them from actually understand things better than person who going through all that.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
No. You have problem with that? My opinion isn't valid now that you processed this new info? So if I served 6 month Serbian joke army then you will respect me much more? (I think we already had this type of conflict in past)

So you think I have to serve in other to comment on PTSD. If we go that route more than I would say that one should have combat experience or even exchange of fire under his belt.

But no many doctors who commit their life to this problem never actually served army. That doesn't stop them from actually understand things better than person who going through all that.
I don't have a problem with your lack of service. I do, however, think you have to serve before making a judgement on the PTSD sufferers' moral fibre.
I am not looking for a fight here.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a problem with your lack of service. I do, however, think you have to serve before making a judgement on the PTSD sufferers' moral fibre.
I am not looking for a fight here.
I think dusa has recognised in his last sentence that there is a problem which has always been there, is there. The notion that he said in another post that the Legion has some how less problems because they are the "Legion"is in my opinion is just not a serious argument. As much as i like the Legion & what it stands for they are not some kind of super men. Not saying this to upset anyone but let´s get real here.

Most viewed threads of the week