a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arright fellowes

the5ohsink

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Howdy to those that remember me, it's been quite a while.

I lost access to the boards, then the e-mail account linked with with Cervens. I've been through some trying times recently I can't say this hasn't been a priority. Good to be back..

I noticed my posts, pics, and friends have been wiped out. I assume that's due to inactivity?

mad jock

Donator
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Howdy to those that remember me, it's been quite a while.

I lost access to the boards, then the e-mail account linked with with Cervens. I've been through some trying times recently I can't say this hasn't been a priority. Good to be back..

I noticed my posts, pics, and friends have been wiped out. I assume that's due to inactivity?

About time you showed up ya lazy bugger lol

the5ohsink

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
About time you showed up ya lazy bugger lol

trust me, sir, i've been anything but a couch potato recently! lol

how you been? i realized i logged into an older account i never used, trying to access my other one but it doesn't look like my brain will pull up the info.

mad jock

Donator
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
trust me, sir, i've been anything but a couch potato recently! lol

how you been? i realized i logged into an older account i never used, trying to access my other one but it doesn't look like my brain will pull up the info.
Yea I'm good, might be heading back into the Brit army soon, just waiting for doc to give the nod

Most viewed threads of the week