AUTHENTIC LEGION ITEMS FOR SALE

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
As the title says. For anyone who collects, airsoft or MILSIM or just want something cool for there bugout bags. I have the following and the prices as follows:
12+ or MORE Tenue Felin Vest(Top, blouse) F3 and F4 Sizes, 88C and above until 88-92(Medium short, Medium Large and Large) All are 25 Euros each. ALL ARE USED AND IN GOOD CONDITION.
8-15 pairs of Tunue Felin F3-and 4 Pants, tenue trousers, combat pants, whatever you wish to call them. Sizes 80 all the way to size 88. 30 Euros Each. ALL are 25 EUROS, USED AND IN GOOD TO GREAT CONDITION.

Brand new and NEVER used Legion 3 day ops coyote tan ruck sacks WITH camel back hydratio pack and rain covers. 75 Euros each.

4 Legion WINTER sleeping bags WITH gortex outer shell attachment. NEW and NOT used. 150 Euros for the set.

5 pairs of Legion LOWA desert boots, mildly used and in great to excellent condition. 85 Euros. Sizes 42-43-47, the other two parirs ARE NRAND NEW with the tags still on them. Size 42 is 140 euros. Size 42 is a pair of winter boots, called HAIX. 160 Euros.

1 Complete set of Legion gortex pants and jacket. Jacket is size 104 and pants are size 88. SELLING AS SET, NOT seperate. 130 Euros.

All prices are fixed and you wont find this stuff cheaper and inthe NEW or almost new condition. YOU PAY shipping, I ship it to you.

PM me for further instructions and not to ask for special deals.

DCLXVI

Do your peers know about this side line ? My son's QM Department would go ballistic if they found a serving soldier making such offers. Anyway good luck with would-be purchasers.

In the UK and I stress UK, there are plenty of official military surplus stores. For example Aldershot, "Home of the British Army" has several.

As a point of interest there is one store in Portsmouth 27 miles south of me which sells authentic FFL items a well as USMC kit.

My 'Coveted Green Beret' manufactured by Kangol and dated 1945 is not for sale. I got one of the last WW2 ones, rare a hen's teeth and obviously issued to me several years later. I am however open to offers so that I can give applicants a pithy and terse response.;)

Last edited:

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Do your peers know about this side line ? My son's QM Department would go ballistic if they found a serving soldier making such offers. Anyway good luck with would-be purchasers.

In the UK and I stress UK, there are plenty of official military surplus stores. For example Aldershot, "Home of the British Army" has several.

As a point of interest there is one store in Portsmouth 27 miles south of me which sells authentic FFL items a well as USMC kit.

My 'Coveted Green Beret' manufactured by Kangol and dated 1945 is not for sale. I got one of the last WW2 ones, rare a hen's teeth and obviously issued to me several years later. I am however open to offers so that I can give applicants a pithy and terse response.;)
Chas, don't spoil it for others..
Plus, all the items are personally mine and bought by me. Minus some random boot sizes...LOL

I don;t recall anyone offering to buy one :ROFLMAO:
Only people who do are the walts..Walter mitty guys. Buy all the gear & medals...:D if you're in the Army or Legion you can buy buckshee Kit anyway. Who the hell wants to buy this stuff? Maybe the doss BAG is OK or a Rucksack but all that other crap.:rolleyes:

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Only people who do are the walts..Walter mitty guys. Buy all the gear & medals...:D if you're in the Army or Legion you can buy buckshee Kit anyway. Who the hell wants to buy this stuff? Maybe the doss BAG is OK or a Rucksack but all that other crap.:rolleyes:
Sexpert, you would be surprised who wants this stuff. For sure the Walts. Plus all the Airsoft generation and the guys who do MIL SIM(Military Simulation). Me, i cant be arsed with the piles of it anymore. So maybe, just maybe i can off some crap. AHAHA. I am sure you had boatloads too. The funny thing is, i cant even remember how I got it all. BAahaha

Sexpert, you would be surprised who wants this stuff. For sure the Walts. Plus all the Airsoft generation and the guys who do MIL SIM(Military Simulation). Me, i cant be arsed with the piles of it anymore. So maybe, just maybe i can off some crap. AHAHA. I am sure you had boatloads too. The funny thing is, i cant even remember how I got it all. BAahaha
Up to you. Yeah I still got Kit but it's somewhere in my basement in a box.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Up to you. Yeah I still got Kit but it's somewhere in my basement in a box.
10 years time it will all be useless old junk. I either sell it or throw it next to the bin at the end of the contract. Let the boys give each other black eyes for it.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
I had a full set of webbing, 5 mags out of 6, because I gave one to a legionnaire in 1 RE who had lost one. After a couple of years as a civvy, a bloke I knew who had a son in the commando marins (French) was whining that his son had had a mag stolen from his webbing and could be put in front of the commanding officer. I gave him my whole set of webbing, including cleaning kit, (minus one mag):sneaky:

I had a full set of webbing, 5 mags out of 6, because I gave one to a legionnaire in 1 RE who had lost one. After a couple of years as a civvy, a bloke I knew who had a son in the commando marins (French) was whining that his son had had a mag stolen from his webbing and could be put in front of the commanding officer. I gave him my whole set of webbing, including cleaning kit, (minus one mag):sneaky:
I still got a packed NBC Suite... Haha but no respirator. Cannister would be out of date anyway....lol

also got my Liney Belt. Leather with brass Buckel & my snips , knife etc for cutting cable. They don't issue it anymore as the Lineman trade is gone. My Belt has the stamp 1945 on it.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
also got my Liney Belt. Leather with brass Buckel & my snips , knife etc for cutting cable. They don't issue it anymore as the Lineman trade is gone. My Belt has the stamp 1945 on it.
Hilarious, Sounds like a case of the Legion...The 1REG is sooooo superior and technologically advanced that all the equip in the "Cave" is called U.S. Cause all the garbage is left over junk from WW2, For example all of our elite shovels with a stamp of 1944 on it, Commonly called and only known by all iREG as the PELLE "U.S." because it is a wooden piece of shit from the USA in WW2...Legion joke of all joke...Send the REG to the mine field with all this garbage..

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
one can always use a new ruck for a bugout bag.
Definitely. I have lots of left over stuff from opex. I figured offing it for cheap to a guy with brains, like you, would see the opportunity in that. The stuff is ideal for bugging out. But what do we know..Ill txt you back bro. Just working in the Semaine. Glad you liked all this epics I sent you. Ill send some mali videos too in private.

Definitely. I have lots of left over stuff from opex.
Send me a pic of that "Legion 3 day ops coyote tan ruck sack." I googled it yesterday and came up with a hundred different packs. Getting ready to do a ruck march with my army SF son in law this weekend for fun.

Rep. Especially if it wasn't stenciled. You probably remember the days before nametapes. On floats you had to spray paint the back of the blouse with a big ass stencil. Look like a boat full of short haired convicts.
I still have my canteen from Parris Island. Has a piece of masking tape with my name and platoon number 2077 FOLLOW stamped on it

EDIT: Just went to take a look at the thing. Pulled it out of my sea bag. Canteen smells like 7 year old mildew. Ugh!

Most viewed threads of the week