a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bald & Sexy

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This guy made me laugh but it´s true, man i had hair like Elvis up untill my early 30s. Bought an electric razor shaved it... no problem.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Did you file a claim for invalidité ?
If so, can you obtain the bleu parking pass?
They get priority in the queues, no waiting
Smart move
Wish i was like you

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I still have my luscious lockes for now. Probably around 35, the baldness will come. I'll just get really swole and have rock the skin.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
"There's a baldy over there,
what's it like to have no hair,
is it hot or is it cold?
what's it like to be bald?"

A song we used to sing as kids.:oops:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
"There's a baldy over there,
what's it like to have no hair,
is it hot or is it cold?
what's it like to be bald?"

A song we used to sing as kids.:oops:
You still got a good head of hair but i just thinned on top so shave it without the guard. Don't bik razor it. 👍🙂

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I still have my luscious lockes for now. Probably around 35, the baldness will come. I'll just get really swole and have rock the skin.
Embrace it bro... Some even get transplants got to admit in cold weather on my mountainbike i need a hat. Yeah... So you need some cool hats 😁

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
i just shaved my head... looking hard and mean. (y)
I just meat nice French gay guy. I can conect you if you want. But I don't think you would like him. He is of Arab descent and he is skinny. :(

WTF with me and that strange French connection (or disconnection). First French Foreign Legion where I still didn't went. Than French girl who broke my heart and don't like me. And now French gay guy who likes me but I'm not into guys. What's next?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I just meat nice French gay guy. I can conect you if you want. But I don't think you would like him. He is of Arab descent and he is skinny. :(

WTF with me and that strange French connection (or disconnection). First French Foreign Legion where I still didn't went. Than French girl who broke my heart and don't like me. And now French gay guy who likes me but I'm not into guys. What's next?
No... Nö.... Only chicks bro 😲