Best War Film

Ratings
811 13 22
Home Country
United Kingdom
I know this is in German but it's a great Film. Remember i was in Hospital in a room with a vet from Stalingrad. Was horrific what they went through. Was a nice old guy though.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
2,004 8 11
Home Country
New Zealand
Papillion, although not a war film, the most recent movie has Papillion with a legionnaires head tattooed on his chest. For those who haven't been to 3 REI, yet. Devils island is not surrounded by cliffs at all. So Papillion's great escape by counting the number of waves can be classed as
1547799753972.png

Perun

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Croatia
Papillion, although not a war film, the most recent movie has Papillion with a legionnaires head tattooed on his chest. For those who haven't been to 3 REI, yet. Devils island is not surrounded by cliffs at all. So Papillion's great escape by counting the number of waves can be classed as
View attachment 4448
? Hah, you don't say.. Interesting information, hate when they 'adapt' the story . I loved Hoffman and Newman version, looking forward to see the new movie.
original:

remake:

Ratings
1,574 14 19
Home Country
North Korea
Honestly. ...nothing can compare to the duo Hoffman and Mac the Waen
Non
The Masters can not be mastered
If so
It's my existence down the drain
Papillon 2
Is nowt other than commercial Holly wood crap, made in Usless Slobby Arses holes land
Post Shitum
When you dislike a film or song
Always inclu : " it's too far commercial"
There's no escape from that phrase

Ratings
1,574 14 19
Home Country
North Korea
Non. .was set up to save french army officials embrasement. ..same for Mata Hari. ...
Saint Cyr has a lot to answer to
They never, ever admit their guilt. ..so
When in Aubange in front of the Gestapo. Stfu...i didn't do it and i wasn't there. Hard as nails

Most viewed threads of the week