a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION Birth certificate

Reaction score
Home Country
Armenia
If my calcul is correct, Bill is on Opex as we talk (Cote d'Ivoire or North Tchad / Niger...and could be the reason why we haven't heard from him in / since a couple of months... might be wrong
We try to give only accurate information but since the Covid thingy, things have changed (have you read the posts about the letter you must write to the Legion asking for a rendez vous ?...It's news for us here
Repeat again
Do not bring your driver's licence if it's not necessary... travel light)
It's not my spot but can you delete this message? i'ts bad luck and mission secret its about the safty of the troops on ground. The enemy is listening.
Yeah the letter Its just a ass cover if you ask me the virus is no danger for young strong soldiers.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It's not my spot but can you delete this message? i'ts bad luck and mission secret its about the safty of the troops on ground. The enemy is listening.
Yeah the letter Its just a ass cover if you ask me the virus is no danger for young strong soldiers.

I could but I won't (do not see why I should...the Legions missions are highly mediated and it's secret to none

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
how would they give me french licence if I don't prove that i got one already?
You will be taught to drive by the legion if you have got an HGV1 or even a low loader. Everyone passes the driver's course. Do you know how to fill in a French accident report? Do you know where and what oil to put in a TRM 4000 (do you know what a TRM 4000 is?
Exactly.

Reaction score
Home Country
Armenia
You will be taught to drive by the legion if you have got an HGV1 or even a low loader. Everyone passes the driver's course. Do you know how to fill in a French accident report? Do you know where and what oil to put in a TRM 4000 (do you know what a TRM 4000 is?
Exactly.
I will learn today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-144208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-144208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Constat-Amiable-DAccident-Automobile.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
TRM 400 is dated (still some in service...we are actually now using the TRM 10 000 and the TRM 2000.
Post up a pic of both if you can, merci
It's on trucks like these you will pass your army licence (even if you have all categories in civilian life)

Reaction score
Home Country
Armenia
TRM 400 is dated (still some in service...we are actually now using the TRM 10 000 and the TRM 2000.
It's on trucks like these you will pass your army licence (even if you have all categories in civilian life)
trm 10000

trm 2000

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
The maintenance is standard... it's always the same and for what ever the vehicule... you do your bit and the mécanos do the rest

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I will learn today
I'm starting to ask myself if this isn't a wind up.*
No-one is asking you to learn how to fill in an accident report. I was just pointing out to you that no matter what licnese you have you will have to pass your driving test in the legion.

*I've noticed that since Nov 2018 you've said that you are going to join soon. Your topic began with your new lap top, which you wanted to take with. A lot of wind was blown there explaining why you could not take it.
Your next topic was : leaving soon, again a lot of wind blown.
Next big topic was : social security.
Back to lap tops.
then COVID 19
Now it is driving licenses / birth certificates.
Either you are thick as sh$t and cannot grasp the info or you are a troll.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Armenia
I'm starting to ask myself if this isn't a wind up.*
No-one is asking you to learn how to fill in an accident report. I was just pointing out to you that no matter what licnese you have you will have to pass your driving test in the legion.

*I've noticed that since Nov 2018 you've said that you are going to join soon. Your topic began with your new lap top, which you wanted to take with. A lot of wind was blown there explaining why you could not take it.
Your next topic was : leaving soon, again a lot of wind blown.
Next big topic was : social security.
Back to lap tops.
then COVID 19
Now it is driving licenses / birth certificates.
Either you are thick as sh$t and cannot grasp the info or you are a troll.
😄 No seriously I sold that computer long ago just a few days after I understud through the form that it's not for legioners and Im happy since and got planty more time for preps. social security is serious thing in my country so it was natural to ask for some info. I never sayed im leaving soon because I finished paying my student loan before a month then I was really ready just final preps that worries me like does documents and finly plane ticket but then lockdown start and gave me a little more time which was golden. And now Im finally ready to get in.