a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blimey I've seen more life in a grave yard!!?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well some of us have to keep you lot on your toes :cool: xx
That is old post written in time of unusual increase of female members activity. :) Im taking that back.
Bugs you are first female here in months. (Not counting one which I courted immediately. Fact that I'm writing this publicly reveals how that ended. :))

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thats just poor idoloigie...we would always end our trip in Newcastle before heading home wards (circa 79 / 80)
Saw mony a braw match, btw. .and it was in the stands of Roker i first attempted learninng English (mission impossible)

Its hard to learn Geordie?? nahhhhh its not as hard as trying to understand some of your fellow scots.....now that is hard....you talk quick and if your drinking...its even quicker!! x

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
That is old post written in time of unusual increase of female members activity. :) Im taking that back.
Bugs you are first female here in months. (Not counting one which I courted immediately. Fact that I'm writing this publicly reveals how that ended. :))

At one time there was 4 of us females, Joette, Aurelie, Venus and myself, I've had some great laughs in here, Aurelie and me use to take over the chatroom on the odd occasion!! much to some members jargin ha!! Those were the days, we had some cracking times with Samtoo, Mac, Corporal K, Flash, Martin Scott, Tom_G to name but a few. I was the last one of the lasses to join out of the 4 of us, not sure if Venus or Aurelie are still around xx

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I sniffed her first
You can take her home.I dont care, I'm currently concretaiting whole my attention to an nice French girl. Let see how that gonna turn out. Hopefully I would learn some French (if only that :()

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
At one time there was 4 of us females, Joette, Aurelie, Venus and myself, I've had some great laughs in here, Aurelie and me use to take over the chatroom on the odd occasion!! much to some members jargin ha!! Those were the days, we had some cracking times with Samtoo, Mac, Corporal K, Flash, Martin Scott, Tom_G to name but a few. I was the last one of the lasses to join out of the 4 of us, not sure if Venus or Aurelie are still around xx
Yeah that was an times. Now me and Le petit have to exchange our fantasies among each other.

I'm pretty sure that Martin Scott, old charmer was real deal.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I sniffed her first
My dog does that to all visitors, probably just wanting to know what they had for breakfast. I would expect itā€™s the same with the petit capo as well.8453A8CA-A00E-40BD-8EE3-5A1A16835C1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
[/QUOT

Those were the days, sadly now lost. Nice to have you back though.šŸ˜€