a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmi and teeth question

Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
Hello so im 18 years and 170cm tall and 55kg with bmi of 19 im i way too skinny to pass ? i can do straight 10 chinup pullups
about the teeth i have 4 wisdom teeth removed do you think i could pass ? should i train more and gain weight ? how do i gain weight in 2 months
im thinking of joining in august or september

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hello so im 18 years and 170cm tall and 55kg with bmi of 19 im i way too skinny to pass ? i can do straight 10 chinup pullups
about the teeth i have 4 wisdom teeth removed do you think i could pass ? should i train more and gain weight ? how do i gain weight in 2 months
im thinking of joining in august or september
ye you are too skinny. To need to put on 4kg. Love number of repetition with heavy weights and eat.
Running, do more of short sprints and less long distance running and agen eat.
In matter of fact, stupid and obvious as its sound most important is to eat more high calorie food.

Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
ye you are too skinny. To need to put on 4kg. Love number of repetition with heavy weights and eat.
Running, do more of short sprints and less long distance running and agen eat.
In matter of fact, stupid and obvious as its sound most important is to eat more high calorie food.
ok thank you for info

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Enkkhuslen and welcome to the forum. Doing 10 chin ups with your slight build should not be too hard. I'm not a nutritionist but if you can put on some weight over the next month and stabilize it for another month all the better. Be careful though and don't just eat anything. Check up on the internet for some advice.

I've got a few (a lot) Kg that I can sell to you for a small price.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hi Enkkhusien and welcome
Can you run good, i mean, run very good ?
Legion is always looking for good runners to represent them in civilian runs (semi marathons and stuff)

Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
Hi Enkkhuslen and welcome to the forum. Doing 10 chin ups with your slight build should not be too hard. I'm not a nutritionist but if you can put on some weight over the next month and stabilize it for another month all the better. Be careful though and don't just eat anything. Check up on the internet for some advice.

I've got a few (a lot) Kg that I can sell to you for a small price.
lol

Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
Hi Enkkhusien and welcome
Can you run good, i mean, run very good ?
Legion is always looking for good runners to represent them in civilian runs (semi marathons and stuff)
i mean i can run fast i can run 50 meters 5.4 sec and 100 meters in 11.2 sec

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
L' équipe sportif in the Legion (sports squad)
Has many Ethopians, Kenyans, Djiboutians etc. ..who can run for miles and miles. .
Skinny dudes, yup
Lousy shots
Cant, for some strip a FAMAS, i kid you not
For the Legion, they bring honour and prestige (local press talk about them because they won or were placed in the local semi marathon
Can they do 7 pull ups?
Often exempt from week end guard duty and the rest of the bull

Moral of the story
" learn to run young man "
As if you had the Feds on your tail

Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
L' équipe sportif in the Legion (sports squad)
Has many Ethopians, Kenyans, Djiboutians etc. ..who can run for miles and miles. .
Skinny dudes, yup
Lousy shots
Cant, for some strip a FAMAS, i kid you not
For the Legion, they bring honour and prestige (local press talk about them because they won or were placed in the local semi marathon
Can they do 7 pull ups?
Often exempt from week end guard duty and the rest of the bull

Moral of the story
" learn to run young man "
As if you had the Feds on your tail
i think i have to eat a lot of food and gain weight beacause i dont want to be a skinny legionaire for marathon purpose

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
What you need to strive for is 3XL, like me (three times lovely).