a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION BMI

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Hi all.

I am 184cm, and weigh 97kg. I am definitely not fat, however my BMI indicates I am overweight. Do factors such as body type and muscle mass get taken into account during the physical exam, or is it based soley on BMI?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi George have you checked out this video yet ?

I'm told that there's lots of different infos in there.

Just thought that I mention it;):whistle::coffee:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Joe I think that crucial piece of information deserves at least series of 3 videos. :)
Also don't forget to mention colors, material and style of those three T -shorts. For example if you have peace sign on your T shirt, your legion career is over. It's not smart to come in red and green (Or it is green or and red? what is correct order to say?) short with legion sign. They may think you are too enthusiastic. Etc.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Also don't forget to mention colors, material and style of those three T -shorts. For example if you have peace sign on your T shirt, your legion career is over. It's not smart to come in red and green (Or it is green or and red? what is correct order to say?) short with legion sign. They may think you are too enthusiastic. Etc.
Dusa, I tried to subtlety show you that it is tee shirts.