a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonjuor ! Thank you the helps!!almost a life story...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Hungary
Im not too old every school from januari 1 is 2 years and we dont have money for clothes for go to schol with bus and anything i need a job first after i go to legion

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Horvat, maybe you using conjunction "and" little bit more than you should. Which part of Hungary you are from? (Did I already asked :unsure: )

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Hungary
South east near the romanian border
Horvat, maybe you using conjunction "and" little bit more than you should. Which part of Hungary you are from? (Did I already asked :unsure: )
Near the romainian border and south

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
South east near the romanian border

Near the romainian border and south
Than you are close where I am. I'm on north east of Serbia. Horvat is common surname over here. Is that part of Hungary poorer that West, North -West

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Hungary
Than you are close where I am. I'm on north east of Serbia. Horvat is common surname over here. Is that part of Hungary poorer that West, North -West
West is not so poor and north west is i think so almost the richest cityes you think maybe north and north east because its poor yesand a lot of gypsies there and the 60%dont want do nothing maximum crime and my life here is now down point but i know always have worst than my life and never say never :)

Most viewed threads of the week