a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonjuor ! Thank you the helps!!almost a life story...

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Bonjour! Im a 23 years old guy and i have a dilemma : i do drugs few years ago amphetamin sometimes and marihuana 14 years old marihuna to 20 years old and a few times amphetamin i have a lot of trouble in my life like my dad falls out rooftop in work and he cant walk (but he few years later stand up but just 70% good),my mother is join a specially christien courch and kick him the house my as a kid never in home because parents always figth i go do sports when i was very young but i have a bad friends i dont know why i say friends and when mother kick out father we have not money and i was 16 i think i go work because we really have not money in hungary and go work and let the school and now i have not work because no body pay for me for work because i have basic school and if somebody needs me just give me 2 euro per hour and its not enough too ... so it was a bad idea but what can i do ? Because i was young i do stupid things ... I have a really friend who 10 years ago serve on the ffl and say to me why i not try join ? I read about it a lot and train every day really respect the ffl but and here is my question im totally rejected for i do drugs like these ? Nowadays i dont smoking cigaretts and try doing nothin unhealty because i happy for the healty thing a sport good to my head and body and the foods too. But some times i drink alkohol 3 or 2 months once because i love the good vines. Thank you for any answers my question!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Bthehorvath and welcome to the forum.
If you keep off of the drugs - permanently- than there should be no problem in you joining. When I say permanently, I mean exactly that, it is a long to go, just to be rejected because they have found traces of you using drugs.

What is your French like? You should use the time to learn as much as possible in the mean time.

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Hi Joshep Cosgrove!
Thank you for your answer i can say hello in french the numbers 1 to 10 and few words and i can say the R voice in words and the legioner tu es un volunteer ... first and second point just because i intrested . So i know nothin today i practice luc leger and running the top of the hill a few times ,after i translate joe's job hunter's chanel videos of the ffl and learn france maybe frequently used words or something like that thank you for the answer have a nice day

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
Hello Friend, those are some though things you are going through, I wish you the best. However I think you should join Hungarian Army first, maybe military life is not for you. I'll do the same, I'll join my countries army first. Who knows, it will be a good way to save money for the trip and I think your experience in Hungarian Defence Forces will be very good if you join the Legion. Anyways, you should stop using drugs because most of them can be traced in your blood even after 3-4 months and if they notice it I think it will be bad. Practice more, get ready. Maybe we will serve together someday. Take care huh?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Friend, those are some though things you are going through, I wish you the best. However I think you should join Hungarian Army first, maybe military life is not for you. I'll do the same, I'll join my countries army first. Who knows, it will be a good way to save money for the trip and I think your experience in Hungarian Defence Forces will be very good if you join the Legion. Anyways, you should stop using drugs because most of them can be traced in your blood even after 3-4 months and if they notice it I think it will be bad. Practice more, get ready. Maybe we will serve together someday. Take care huh?
It's good to see that I'm not the only welcoming new members.

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Hello kotkata !
it was just almost a life story and my blood is clear like my head .i dont want to go hungarian army i learned a military school too and the hungarian soliders 65% not serious . Dont run more just the mininum because dont pay more the army if they run more i go and try ffl i dont care if im lose but i do eveeything what i can for accepted me i want a good comeradships and every thing what is the ffl the hard and thoug things to because i think so is make me a better person my body and my head to . Thank you for your opinion have nice day.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bthehorvath,

Welcome to the forum. Take heed of all post from those in Green.
Now my advice, and I have served.
1.Do not take drugs any longer.
2. Irrespective of your feelings for your national army join.
3. Learn French.
4. Then after experience with your own military and having saved some money try for the Foreign Legion.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
Hello kotkata !
it was just almost a life story and my blood is clear like my head .i dont want to go hungarian army i learned a military school too and the hungarian soliders 65% not serious . Dont run more just the mininum because dont pay more the army if they run more i go and try ffl i dont care if im lose but i do eveeything what i can for accepted me i want a good comeradships and every thing what is the ffl the hard and thoug things to because i think so is make me a better person my body and my head to . Thank you for your opinion have nice day.
I understand your point. Hope you find what you want.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Anyways, you should stop using drugs because most of them can be traced in your blood even after 3-4 months and if they notice it I think it will be bad.
Really? And how they do that?
if somebody needs me just give me 2 euro per hour and its not enough too ...
No it's not! One girl over here took 30 € from me for half of hour!
:) Just kidding lil bit. It sounded funny when I cut out just that part. I wanted to ask isn't 2 € too low for Hungary? Even here in Serbia we get more.

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey

:) Just kidding lil bit. It sounded funny when I cut out just that part. I wanted to ask isn't 2 € too low for Hungary? Even here in Serbia we get more.
Well I had a mate who was caught with drugs and had to take blood and urine tests regularly, once a month for sometime then every three months. He thought that they couldn't find them so started using again. But it came up in the test and he was sent to drug rehab center. He said to me that he used in after the test and has been clean for around 3 months. No need to risk it. Besides why one should do drugs? They will destroy you, both mentally and physically.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well I had a mate who was caught with drugs and had to take blood and urine tests regularly, once a month for sometime then every three months. He thought that they couldn't find them so started using again. But it came up in the test and he was sent to drug rehab center. He said to me that he used in after the test and has been clean for around 3 months. No need to risk it. Besides why one should do drugs? They will destroy you, both mentally and physically.
You shouldn't use drugs (you should not abuse which isn't same as use :)). Especially if you want to join stay clean for at least 3 months. Agree on that.

But urine and especially blood test wouldn't show after that much time. Looks like your friend wasn't honest with you and that he took something couple days before test.

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
You shouldn't use drugs (you should not abuse which isn't same as use :)). Especially if you want to join stay clean for at least 3 months. Agree on that.

But urine and especially blood test wouldn't show after that much time. Looks like your friend wasn't honest with you and that he took something couple days before test.
That might be the case, yes :)

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary

Yes it is low but the peoples not help others just try make a profit . Almost every body corrupt and fear what happend if they kickdked out you dont trample the others they think u are weak and do with you. I have lot of conversation the alkoholist people.....If u are have not bad backgruond 2 euro is enough for food and the electry and gas but sometimes u have better than 2 euro maybe 3,50 is a really good money without university or master exam on your profession .

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
It is my personaly opinion and every where i go the life send me the wrong persons but i dont care i just do what i can and i know if i dont give up once a time i dont need thinkibg about a lot on the money things . And the ffl is great i can sport a lot develop myself . Its enough for me and help my mother and father if its possible

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Bthehorvath,

Welcome to the forum. Take heed of all post from those in Green.
Now my advice, and I have served.
1.Do not take drugs any longer.
2. Irrespective of your feelings for your national army join.
3. Learn French.
4. Then after experience with your own military and having saved some money try for the Foreign Legion.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Hello
Thank you for greeting and the answer what is your opinion . My country is five years contract on the army and if i sign something i want to do really i have 10 years taekwondo a little bit military school and a lot of military camp so i guess what it migth be like not a girl dream fortunetly im not a girl thank you for your answer and help .

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes it is low but the peoples not help others just try make a profit . Almost every body corrupt and fear what happend if they kickdked out you dont trample the others they think u are weak and do with you. I have lot of conversation the alkoholist people.....If u are have not bad backgruond 2 euro is enough for food and the electry and gas but sometimes u have better than 2 euro maybe 3,50 is a really good money without university or master exam on your profession .
Yeah similar situation here. (probobly worst). Everyone trample others for minimum wage crappy job. Just fall down mentally when I see that. And I finished college also have lot of skills, but can't find any job apart those worst ones low paid. And people hate each other and fight over that ... I mean it's sad. It kills my will to even try to find job. I mean I have some fields which I cultivating with my father, but that's not how I planned my life at all.
I thought Hungary being in EU is better. So that 2 € a for part time job or you get benefits paid like health insurance and pension?

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
I am 23 years old looking for a job no health insurance no pension i was work a rooftoops but alkoholik and lie to me always i greater person like him i think so on mentality and hungari in the eu for the farmers is good and every eu's money is the politican and who made for 3 baby for ten million hungarian forint or stolen hungary is very corrrupt i wish the peoples like me who not want bad for compatriot once a time have justice

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
I am 23 years old looking for a job no health insurance no pension i was work a rooftoops but alkoholik and lie to me always i greater person like him i think so on mentality and hungari in the eu for the farmers is good and every eu's money is the politican and who made for 3 baby for ten million hungarian forint or stolen hungary is very corrrupt i wish the peoples like me who not want bad for compatriot once a time have justice
Can't you go to a vocational school? Be a technician of some sort?Are you too old for that? Are you sure that legion is your last chance or do you really want to join?

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
And we no have pension later because every work is black or grey not too much white work just a big companyis