a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borio95 and I have made it

enjolras

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
French Polynesia
Got selected, finished Castel. He's now in 1REC and I'm in 2REP. Hard to sort of detail what the Legion is like in a few sentences but this forum has a wealth of information. I basically have had no real surprises or shocks coming here and have so far really enjoyed it. I don't get my phone much here in Corsica but I will try to answer any questions if I have the time.

sombrerox

Reaction score
Home Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
How did you rank in basic ? Did you ask for REP ? How many people ask for it ? Did your regimental training start already ? How is it ?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Super big congradulations. A REPman no less. Another success story. Well done both of you and welcome to the greens. Any advice concerning how to get your prefered regiment will be apreciated.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Enjolras, check your PM. Petit contrôle de routine...

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
I'm happy to announce that Enjolras sent me the required documentation that proves he's a currently serving legionnaire. I've asked the webmaster to put his name back in green.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Aye indeed! Well said Ossie. Love to buy him a beer at the old company club! Congratulations also.