a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Botswana guy eager to enlist

eagermike

Reaction score
Home Country
Botswana
Hello

Any current or former legionnaires to give advice? Want to join in May.

Im from, Botswana (Africa). athletically im just okay. im no superstar. ive basically tried venturing into a lot of things with n success. and obviously like most aspiring recruits ive had one or two brushes with the law. have almost entirely burnt all bridges. the legion seems to be my last hope at this life thing. hopefully i will find purpose as a legionnaire. i dont have much money but im willing to travel halfway acrooss the world to pursue this dream. its basically do or die. i cant afford to fail. with only so little time left beore leave for france, i find myself panicking a bit. if there is anyone who has succesfully or almost succesfully enlisted, any tips or advice would be welcome. Africa is a far place for a man to pursue a dream only to fail.

Thanks

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Welcome on this forum and good luck for your trip and for selection

Before asking for tips, try the "search function"

If that is not enough : come back with your questions, either via the forum or by PM