Brazilian wannabe

xRxSxP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Brazil
Good morning everyone! I've been following the forum for some like 8 years, but recently made the final decision. I'm Brazilian, from São Paulo, 28 years old, bjj practicer and I'm going next year. Before this I have issues to settle here, cover some tattoos that should not have been done, and then I'll be ready. I have no perspective here and no wife, children or job and nothing of the kind. I wanted to join my country army, but at the time I had the opportunity, I wasted it, so after much thinking about it, I'm quite sure that's what I want. I have much to learn from the Legion and also to offer, making something great in my life, and with the Legion i can do this in a better way. Good luck to all and thanks. :cool:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Good morning everyone! I've been following the forum for some like 8 years, but recently made the final decision. I'm Brazilian, from São Paulo, 28 years old, bjj practicer and I'm going next year. Before this I have issues to settle here, cover some tattoos that should not have been done, and then I'll be ready. I have no perspective here and no wife, children or job and nothing of the kind. I wanted to join my country army, but at the time I had the opportunity, I wasted it, so after much thinking about it, I'm quite sure that's what I want. I have much to learn from the Legion and also to offer, making something great in my life, and with the Legion i can do this in a better way. Good luck to all and thanks. :cool:
Welcome to the Forum.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the Forum, 8 years contemplating joining ! I hope you've made the right discion. Make sure your tatts don't look too freshly covered up, it may raise questions.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
You might wanna talk to paco05 he is also aiming for the FFL, but before that he was in the Brazilian Marines.

OP
X

xRxSxP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Brazil
Welcome to the Forum, 8 years contemplating joining ! I hope you've made the right discion. Make sure your tatts don't look too freshly covered up, it may raise questions.
Yes bro, I'm working on it, thanks for the advice :)