Love the woman at the End 😄

mark wake

Legionnaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Germany will take this filth back anyway. They are making a deal and paying millions to Iraq to stop executing German traitors they’ve captured.
Merkel wants these terrorists back!! So Donald does not need to worry. GERMANY WILL TAKE THE TRASH 🙄

A joke... Nope. Bring them to Germany
We have our problems over here too sexpert. a question of staying with trump or going far left with the radical lunatics in the Democratic Party! Makes me long for good old Winston or Maggie again!

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have our problems over here too sexpert. a question of staying with trump or going far left with the radical lunatics in the Democratic Party! Makes me long for good old Winston or Maggie again!
yes i agree Mark. I just want it to be like it was when growing up. not all this madness nowadays.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
can get it online... FFS.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
But the Norwegians were smart enough to stay out of the EU altogether. I also voted NO at the referendum in 1972. (Blowing on my finger nails.)

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
But the Norwegians were smart enough to stay out of the EU altogether. I also voted NO at the referendum in 1972. (Blowing on my finger nails.)
Big jonny 👍

Most viewed threads of the week