a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brexit

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
it´s all just crazy. The EU in Brussels will(try to) make an example of the UK, otherwise there will be a Domino effect. Other countries will follow. The Greedy Globalists don´t want this.
So when that gonna happen? For now looking like UK making example example of Brussels. UK behaves like a spoiled brat. They already had different (better) terms than other members. So what now they want. All benefits of EU and non obligations?
I would say... take your ships and drag your island next to US east coast . You already behave like you are located there.
Biggest loss would have Brits working in EU. Like you Sexpert. And I'm pretty sure that you were pro-Brexit.

Also some significant political currents in my country behaving like Serbia is located between Russia and China and not surrounded by NATO.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Was just on the Phone to another ex brit soldier who lives here.. Mind you he's Single so nö real ties here. Same hassles

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
listen bro... dusa, set me up with a young willing chick where you live...then i will come to live there.
And what you gonna do here? Working with me 8-5 on building up Immigration center for less than 20 € a day.We carry bathroom walls tiles on upper floors. Worst job no one else want to do it and we also don't have paid social security and other sh*t. Also migrants already coming there and looking around while we doing hard work for them.

By the way whole project is financed by your country Sexpert. They bought most beautiful building in my county and now they build migrant center from it.

I'm pretty pissed of, tell me Sexpert could you do there just because of one young willing chick ?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
And what you gonna do here? Working with me 8-5 on building up Immigration center for less than 20 € a day.We carry bathroom walls tiles on upper floors. Worst job no one else want to do it and we also don't have paid social security and other sh*t. Also migrants already coming there and looking around while we doing hard work for them.

By the way whole project is financed by your country Sexpert. They both most beautiful building in what county and now they build migrant center from it.

I'm pretty pissed of, tell me Sexpert could you do there just because of one young willing chick ?
Yes but i would have Lots of willing chicks.. I would open a brothel. I would be The Daddy. 😆kp

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea

By the way whole project is financed by your country Sexpert. They bought most beautiful building in my county and now they build migrant center from it.

I wouldn't get out of bed for that, not even yours
Jeeze, i drink 20 € an hour, ffs!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I wouldn't get out of bed for that, not even yours
Oh man. Mine bed? :) Would you like to be in front or in back? :)
Jeeze, i drink 20 € an hour, ffs!
Yeh man, me to drink that in hour. :) Now you understand how desperate I am. I mean It's not only that, I'm bored and I want to connect with people and construction site is really good place for that.

But yes, 20 € per day is miserable. I pretty sure those migrants getting more than that just for swinging the balls around. Buy hey, they are ones in danger, not me. :)

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Oh man. Mine bed? :) Would you like to be in front or in back? :)

Yeh man, me to drink that in hour. :) Now you understand how desperate I am. I mean It's not only that, I'm bored and I want to connect with people and construction site is really good place for that.

But yes, 20 € per day is miserable. I pretty sure those migrants getting more than that just for swinging the balls around. Buy hey, they are ones in danger, not me. :)

Is not the pay in La Legion Estranger over 1000 Euros a month? I am fairly certain it is better than carrying bathroom tiles to an upper deck, just saying.

By the Way, in the US You pay into Social Security your entire working life and for what, $1,500 a month if you take early retirement, my case, 62 and a Half, or go to 65 and get more per month or go to 70 and get the maximum amount.

Now, what really pisses me off and I hear it in your voice as much as I heard it in Brexit, Illegals coming and getting on the public dole (without paying into the system) or having any input, (an EU Nation State), yeah, you're reduced to being a State and not a Nation and the EU tells you, (does not ask), you will take in X amount of Illegals, pure Bullshit!

But anyway have good day carrying tile Dusaboss.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Is not the pay in La Legion Estranger over 1000 Euros a month? I am fairly certain it is better than carrying bathroom tiles to an upper deck, just saying.

By the Way, in the US You pay into Social Security your entire working life and for what, $1,500 a month if you take early retirement, my case, 62 and a Half, or go to 65 and get more per month or go to 70 and get the maximum amount.

Now, what really pisses me off and I hear it in your voice as much as I heard it in Brexit, Illegals coming and getting on the public dole (without paying into the system) or having any input, (an EU Nation State), yeah, you're reduced to being a State and not a Nation and the EU tells you, (does not ask), you will take in X amount of Illegals, pure Bullshit!

But anyway have good day carrying tile Dusaboss.
I'm done with tiles. It was only 3 day job and wasn't especially hard. ;)

Yes migrants coming. :) Some say that would be part of workforce which EU lacking. What they don't realize that those men didn't come here do work. :) It's not fair to generalize and I'm sure there is some hard working man in that parts of world, but usually they looking for some other means to make money. They holding shops, kebabs etc. Work isn't in their culture or genes. If it is they countries wouldn't be so F-up. And they like welfare wary much. ;)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
So you are stuck in France ? with no eu ID card or passport you cant fly anywhere.

No big deal not being able to fly. ...there's other alternatives
Have my driving licence's (Fr)
Remain mobile and a regular income
Pay no taxes .Travel light
Fuque them all
UK, France, Europe. ..same shyte
Full of turds
Have no reason to go or where in the UK any way. Feel like a clando in the country whaur i was born, no thanks
I owe you (UK) nowt and i ask for nowt, that's what i call a fair tarde
You's can fucque off, i have
Hasta la vista, i will not be back
France can déport me any time they feel the need. I remind them evry now and then that they can. Fuds have still not taken up my offer

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No big deal not being able to fly. ...there's other alternatives
Have my driving licence's (Fr)
Remain mobile and a regular income
Pay no taxes .Travel light
Fuque them all
UK, France, Europe. ..same shyte
Full of turds
Have no reason to go or where in the UK any way. Feel like a clando in the country whaur i was born, no thanks
I owe you (UK) nowt and i ask for nowt, that's what i call a fair tarde
You's can fucque off, i have
Hasta la vista, i will not be back
France can déport me any time they feel the need. I remind them evry now and then that they can. Fuds have still not taken up my offer
Your Pension? What when you are an old man.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'm done with tiles. It was only 3 day job and wasn't especially hard. ;)

Yes migrants coming. :) Some say that would be part of workforce which EU lacking. What they don't realize that those men didn't come here do work. :) It's not fair to generalize and I'm sure there is some hard working man in that parts of world, but usually they looking for some other means to make money. They holding shops, kebabs etc. Work isn't in their culture or genes. If it is they countries wouldn't be so F-up. And they like welfare wary much. ;)

Dusaboss, they say the same Shite here, they are here because there are not enough workers to go around, BS! All they do is bring in Third World Uneducated individuals and the result is drastically lowered wages for those whom only have a minimal education and are very dependent on Blue Collar jobs. Once the Construction Industry here in the US was a very respectable blue collar job where million earned a good living, now, it is consumed with the flood of cheap labor.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss, they say the same Shite here, they are here because there are not enough workers to go around, BS! All they do is bring in Third World Uneducated individuals and the result is drastically lowered wages for those whom only have a minimal education and are very dependent on Blue Collar jobs. Once the Construction Industry here in the US was a very respectable blue collar job where million earned a good living, now, it is consumed with the flood of cheap labor.
yes..it´s Loan Dumping. Cheap Labour.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Only because you's have been wanting it. ..
CHEAP, BARGAINS, DISCOUNT,SALES, LOW COST and any other sort of pseudo réductions that give you's a feeling of a very good deal....
Post Shitum : Personally, i blame Ronald Reagan and Magaret bloody Thatcher. .and cannae forget, the Kardashians !
Ain't it just a bit too muchos trying to keep up with the millions of billionaires. ..

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
CHEAP, BARGAINS, DISCOUNT,SALES, LOW COST and any other sort of pseudo réductions that give you's a feeling of a very good deal....
Post Shitum : Personally, i blame Ronald Reagan and Magaret bloody Thatcher. .and cannae forget, the Kardashians !
Ain't it just a bit too muchos trying to keep up with the millions of billionaires. ..

You have a pretty good point there Le Petit Caporal, the desire for cheap Walmart goods made in China replaced quality made in America Items. The big point here is that both the Republicans and Democrats want unfettered third world labor, the Republicans want the cheap labor and the Democrats want the votes to stay in power. Both are sinister and complicit in this. It is a no brainer to come for the work and do it under the table, more often than not, and then to realize you can vote illegally, highly encouraged by the Libtard Democrats, for Welfare they want all working Americans, and Legal Immigrants on Visas to pay for through higher taxes.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
you are at times intelligent my Highland friend .. :)