Brexit

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Not that short a list Joe, every hour someone else throws their hat in the ring the reports over here indicating as many as 12 MPs or more bookies have Boris as front runner but early days!
That's right mate, I've also seen that Boris (aka BoJo for f*cks sake!) is a favorite. Au secours :eek:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
That's right mate, I've also seen that Boris (aka BoJo for f*cks sake!) is a favorite. Au secours :eek:
Whats really sad is the current state of Leadership in the UK, not one of the candidates is actually partly decent, plus the last thing we need is another oaf on this side of the Atlantic with a cr@ppy hairdo!

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
As long as this piece of sh€t is never elected. Also Sack the muslim idiot mayor of London. If Labour ever get in you'll have in the near Future a muslim PM.. Nö way.

This guy is correct Kahn has higher Ambitions. If this piece of crap ever makes it The UK is Definetly finished.

Last edited:

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
I wish the UK had faith in itself, where is that nation that held off the entire might of the luftwaffe with a handful of planes or a nation that sailed 8000 miles to rescue less than a 1000 of its citizens....

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I wish the UK had faith in itself, where is that nation that held off the entire might of the luftwaffe with a handful of planes or a nation that sailed 8000 miles to rescue less than a 1000 of its citizens....
it´s because of years of Brain washing from Liberal fools. The guilt trip & Germany, France are the same. When a country loses it´s native culture then it´s going the wrong way. Look at France immigrants shouting France is not yours it´s the same here. like you´ve no right to be a native citizen. This is what these evil Globalist B@stards want.. no more sovereignty. No democratic elections. you do as your told.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
but of course this is all a conspiracy theory :rolleyes: . Listen to this brain washed idiot. Hating your own people and culture. Disgusting vile woman.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
The Mayor wears a Hijab:

This is sad:cry:. In France they will not allow you to have the traditional Christmas manger in or outside the Mayors office because it is not politically correct because it is a religious (Christian) symbole.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Meanwhile in Germany the brain washing in schools and pushing The climate Agenda has worked to gain many first time voters. The guilt Trip. Soros is laughing

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
When they are the minority they will shout about human rights..
When they are the majority there will be no human rights...

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
The Mayor wears a Hijab:

This is sad:cry:. In France they will not allow you to have the traditional Christmas manger in or outside the Mayors office because it is not politically correct because it is a religious (Christian) symbole.
Put all these liberal idiots against a wall.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
They used this little girl, brain washing Globalist Agenda. Kids taking time of schools to go on the streets for a new Green World... Being moulded for their Plans.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Further to post #110. Do not ask questions!! You will be silenced 😠A f@cking disgrace

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I can understand things being a mix up of culture in the US, because we have always been a nation of immigrants. That being said, all these immigrants have a homeland with a distinct culture.

What I'm saying is that sure, the US can have this melting pot, but I strongly feel Europe should stay prodiminately European. If my great grandfather saw what happened to Germany in today's time, he would have picked up the Maschinengewehr a second time.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I don't understand why non-European people celebrate their own cultures, but when in the west they want to crush every aspect of European culture. I'm no racist, and people will tell you I am open-minded and tolerant. But France is France, the UK is the UK, and Germany is Germany. As if I went to China to enjoy Chinese culture, I would expect the same when in a European nation.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
The Mayor wears a Hijab:

And hijab isn't religious symbol !?! Unbelievable, and she is propagating religion and culture in which she could never be major of anything. :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
And hijab isn't religious symbol !?! Unbelievable, and she is propagating religion and culture in which she could never be major of anything. :)
Laughing my c@wk off. You just wrote I'm bringing too much right wing stuff over and you post this. Do you even know what day it is?... Oh man 😄

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Laughing my c@wk off. You just wrote I'm bringing too much right wing stuff over and you post this. Do you even know what day it is?... Oh man 😄
I said I don't like to put myself in molds. I support many right ideas but I also support some liberal and left.

Most viewed threads of the week