Brexit

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I said I don't like to put myself in molds. I support many right ideas but I also support some liberal and left.
Your opinion but please don't do the same to me.. Putting me in a right wing mold. Write when you are sober and think about your posts. 👍

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Your opinion but please don't do the same to me.. Putting me in a right wing mold. Write when you are sober and think about your posts. 👍
I'm absolutely sober. In fact I'm planning to put my beer on pause for a while.

I'm not putting you in that mold, you doing your self. What not right ideas you supported here? (apart from same gender sex :))

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I'm absolutely sober. In fact I'm planning to put my beer on pause for a while.

I'm not putting you in that mold, you doing your self. What not right ideas you supported here? (apart from same gender sex :))
No you're babbling on the other thread. You don’t realise it. What the hell has a discussion about PTSD got to do with right wing ideas? Maybe you're looking at the wrong thread?

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well it looks as if it will be BoJo (as he is known) will be the one heading the Brexit. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
When I think that Britannia once ruled the waves.😲
One thing is for sure, it will be interesting to see how him and Trump get on.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Trump, for his part, seems to genuinely like the guy. Time will tell, I suppose.
They just need Marine Le Pen in France. Trump likes Nigel Farage that is for sure.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Cannae wait to be shot of the whinging fuds
Great Britain Rules / G.B.R. = in my opinion, Good Bloody Riddance

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you can join the EU Army. :ROFLMAO:

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Enjoy your new leader Von der Leyen, she ruined the German army.
Care to elaborate? I've heard some discouraging things about the current state of the German (as well as Italian) armies. Ordinarily I take that sort of stuff (people slagging off our Allies) with a grain of salt, but the same guy had nothing but praise for the Brits and French. So, what's the matter with the Germans?

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Care to elaborate? I've heard some discouraging things about the current state of the German (as well as Italian) armies. Ordinarily I take that sort of stuff (people slagging off our Allies) with a grain of salt, but the same guy had nothing but praise for the Brits and French. So, what's the matter with the Germans?
Von der Leyen has had a string of jobs (in which she failed). Her worst hour was as the Minister of Defence. She cut the German army down to a skeleton of its former self. I remember the Bundeswehr in the 80s into the early 90s was a much different army. Now she has been pushed on to take over the post of Juncker ..a severe ill Alki

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
It's all about budget and the changed mentality. Since the krach of 2008 (thank you America) austerity rules. Frau Merkel Imposed a 3 % réduction on public spending. The White House would like each NATO European country to spend 2 % of their GDP on defense.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Aside from that if I heard that a German comedic film bombed in American theaters, I'd understand that. Hearing that their Army sucks is another matter.
The Bundeswehr was never on par with the British or American Army. I can tell you that from seeing them first hand. Also their "Paras". They do have the same as US Seals or SBS in their Navy (Kampfschwimmer) which I do believe are not bad. Their paras would not last long against a British Army infantry battalion.

Most viewed threads of the week