a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brexit

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Germany will take this filth back anyway. They are making a deal and paying millions to Iraq to stop executing German traitors they’ve captured.
Merkel wants these terrorists back!! So Donald does not need to worry. GERMANY WILL TAKE THE TRASH 🙄

A joke... Nope. Bring them to Germany

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
this is Brexit related as it is a factor why the UK must leave under Boris. Hans -Georg Maaßen who was the Präsident des Bundesamts für Verfassungsschutz spoke out against what is happening and like in this interview warns that this summer (now) many more terrorists will flood Europe and Germany. He warns there will be more terrorist attacks in the next 3 years.
this Man was fired out his position because he spoke the truth. This Man is a Hero ! . He was the Boss of their security and they work with Interpol ..etc. He knows the truth.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I will not write too much about this woman ..you can find out for yourself.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I'm not really into politics, especially British politics, but this is turning into a big joke. I recently read that Jeremy Corbyn is wailing about having a no-confidence vote in the government and offering to take over as PM :giggle: and asking for an extension to the leaving date.
I can't se the UK's street cred having much clout after they leave, BoJo is making a bit of a fool of himself and the UK along with it. Come back Sir Winston, all is forgiven.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm not really into politics, especially British politics, but this is turning into a big joke. I recently read that Jeremy Corbyn is wailing about having a no-confidence vote in the government and offering to take over as PM :giggle: and asking for an extension to the leaving date.
I can't se the UK's street cred having much clout after they leave, Bo Jo is making a bit of a fool of himself and the UK along with it. Come back Sir Winston, all is forgiven.
That's great Joe. But somehow looks to me by all things read on this forum that British politics should interest all of as? BTW almost all of them posted by a guy who’s not even living in the UK but in Germany and he is hard core anti-immigration policy supporter, but I just noticing some contradictories :). Nothing personal Donald.

Just asking. What if I'm talking about Serbian politics? Should Serbia join EU or not?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
(...) Jeremy Corbyn is wailing about having a no-confidence vote in the government and offering to take over as PM :giggle: (...)
Oh God please no. A raving communist who supports any anti-British terrorist organisation.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
sort of like a fart in a wind storm..he blowns in & out :ROFLMAO:

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
That's great Joe. But somehow looks to me by all things read on this forum that British politics should interest all of as? BTW all most all of them posted by guy who not even live in UK. Guy living in Germany and he is hard core anti-immigration policy supporter, but I just noticing some contradictories :). Nothing personal Donald.

Just asking ? What if I'm talking about Serbia's policy? Should Serbia join EU or not?

Bingo. The political situation in the UK indeed affects all of us, and hence is worth watching.

As for Serbia; Y'all have to walk a tight rope for a while. Joining the EU or NATO would probably be career suicide for a Serbian President, and it would antagonize the Russians. Plus, it remains to be seen if the French and Germans can keep the EU afloat without the Brits. Tough row to hoe, I think.

That said, I understand the disdain for politics, Joe; most soldiers I've met hate politics-- and hate politicians, especially.

Last edited:

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Just asking ? What if I'm talking about Serbia's policy? Should Serbia join EU or not?

I was in Albania couple of years back. Two things struck me, first, their women are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Second, they seemed really excited about becoming part of the EU.
I personally think the EU is a good thing if you are a developing country.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I was in Albania couple of years back. Two things struck me, first, their women are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Second, they seemed really excited about becoming part of the EU.
I personally think the EU is a good thing if you are a developing country.
The EU is a massive benefit for developing countries as the developed countries pay for their development , a good long term plan in theory but the reality is it takes decades if not longer for the backward countries to catch up , corruption and crime remains rife and they export that to other countries that they are suddenly allowed to live in , the sooner the UK leaves the EU the better.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
As for Serbia; Y'all have to walk a tight rope for a while. Joining the EU or NATO would probably be career suicide for a Serbian President, and it would antagonize the Russians. Plus, it remains to be seen if the French and Germans can keep the EU afloat without the Brits. Tough row to hoe, I think.
You are right. If voted most people here are against EU and especially against NATO. 10 - 15 years ago things were different and most people were pro EU.
I'm pretty sure Serbia would not join EU any time soon. There is many reasons for that.
To be honest I'm not sure would that be good for as at this moment. There is pros and cons.

As for French and Germans keeping the EU afloat without the Brits ... I don't see problem with that. They did that Before Brits and they would do after. Even when UK were in, they were always been something like half member having special status. I don't think anyone in EU wouldn't miss them much.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You are right. If voted most people here are against EU and especially against NATO. 10 - 15 years ago things were different and most people were pro EU.
I'm pretty sure Serbia would not join EU any time soon. There is many reasons for that.
To be honest I'm not sure would that be good for as at this moment. There is pros and cons.

As for French and Germans keeping the EU afloat without the Brits ... I don't see problem with that. They did that Before Brits and they would do after. Even when UK were in, they were always been something like half member having special status. I don't think anyone in EU wouldn't miss them much.
Brussels is very very concerned about the UK leaving the EU , we have been a major contributor for many years , suddenly the French and Germans will have to find more money to carry the third world EU members , I`ll wager it will all collapse in 10-15 years .

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Brussels is very very concerned about the UK leaving the EU , we have been a major contributor for many years , suddenly the French and Germans will have to find more money to carry the third world EU members , I`ll wager it will all collapse in 10-15 years .
I think that is propaganda of pro Brexit politicians. "We are rich we just giving money and ain't getting nothing in return". I mean of course that I mean of course that richer countries giving more money. Do you think otherwise would be fair? Also it's not all milk and honey for poor countries in EU. Their economies getting weaker in favor of economics of rich countries (mainly Germany).