a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brexit

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Germany will take this filth back anyway. They are making a deal and paying millions to Iraq to stop executing German traitors they’ve captured.
Merkel wants these terrorists back!! So Donald does not need to worry. GERMANY WILL TAKE THE TRASH 🙄

A joke... Nope. Bring them to Germany
We have our problems over here too sexpert. a question of staying with trump or going far left with the radical lunatics in the Democratic Party! Makes me long for good old Winston or Maggie again!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
We have our problems over here too sexpert. a question of staying with trump or going far left with the radical lunatics in the Democratic Party! Makes me long for good old Winston or Maggie again!
yes i agree Mark. I just want it to be like it was when growing up. not all this madness nowadays.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
why i have zero respect for Sweden .. another reason for the UK to get out !!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It looks as though BoJo has bagged it. For the moment (to be confirmed) 368 to Jeremy Corbyn, labour 191. The Jock's SNP with 55.

Labour have lost 71 seats (to be confirmed).
wouldn't it be just great if Labour contest the vote and demand a recount; just adding another layer of fudge to this whole comedy of Brexit;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It looks as though BoJo has bagged it. For the moment (to be confirmed) 368 to Jeremy Corbyn, labour 191. The Jock's SNP with 55.

Labour have lost 71 seats (to be confirmed).
wouldn't it be just great if Labour contest the vote and demand a recount; just adding another layer of fudge to this whole comedy of Brexit;)
You beat me to it Joe... Not Holding my breath 😄

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
You beat me to it Joe... Not Holding my breath 😄
Yep, even here in Serbia we are excited about BoJo beating JerCo soundly. Now, all this world needs is for some adult to put a sock in Greta’s mouth and somebody to chop off Trump’s twitter finger. Then perhaps we could all get back to being just adults again and start communicating like ones.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yep, even here in Serbia we are excited about BoJo beating JerCo soundly. Now, all this world needs is for some adult to put a sock in Greta’s mouth and somebody to chop off Trump’s twitter finger. Then perhaps we could all get back to being just adults again and start communicating like ones.
Being honest with you jonny i am sick of Germans asking me about it. I mean the other week just before i got @ss violated on my colonoscopy... The nurse asked me about. Before i could answer i got my injection.. 😆

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Hmmm, I’m scheduled for my 5 yearly colonoscopy in January. Must remember to prepare some salient points about Brexit before drifting off. Could be important?