a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brirish Army: How to spot an XRW (extreme right wing)

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
So you cannot be happy about being English, and that makes you an extremist?

Funny thing about stuff like this that no one asks, who is the one setting the standard for this, what classifies who is extreme and who is not? Who's to say that they do not have an agenda?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So you cannot be happy about being English, and that makes you an extremist?

Funny thing about stuff like this that no one asks, who is the one setting the standard for this, what classifies who is extreme and who is not? Who's to say that they do not have an agenda?
You are a right populist or a Skinhead Nazi... It's a joke. As i said before the left liberals are the Real Nazis.. They tolerante nƶ other opinion anything else is right wing. I would not join the British army again if younger. Not with this bullsh$t going on.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It seems like they are encouraging people to squeal on others. If it is done anonymously that can be a major error. First of all the army has to look into the accusations, gather other witnesses and evidence etc.
Bye bye career, hello being labeled.
Yeah... Squeal.. Like a little piggy. Imagine if you donā€™t like an instructor and your a pakistani muslim.. You could manipulate it. Legion you can't (I don't think)

Scouser

Reaction score
Home Country
England

This all stems from an "incident" recently in which Tommy Robinson and a bunch of young recruits accidentally met at a motorway service station. Tommy Robinson is persona-non-grata to the establishment but as you can see, not to the average squadie. Instructions were obviously sent out...

Yesterday, Tommy Robinson stood for MEP and got as many votes as one of the establishments favoured Party's the CUCK's.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It seems like they are encouraging people to squeal on others. If it is done anonymously that can be a major error. First of all the army has to look into the accusations, gather other witnesses and evidence etc.
Bye bye career, hello being labeled.
There goes the "brothers in arms" deal. If someone is willing to rat you out for small things to advance their own position/agenda, he would probably leave you to die in battle.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yeah... Squeal.. Like a little piggy. Imagine if you donā€™t like an instructor and your a pakistani muslim.. You could manipulate it. Legion you can't (I don't think)
Or if you are a female and use sexual harassment suit to shut down a leader they don't like.

If the armies in the west keep getting weaker, the west won't exist anymore.

We should have learned with the Moors, then the Mongols.

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
I heard right-wingers and white nationalists are growing in numbers in some european armies, so the Establishment obviously doesn't want their only way to guarantee Law & Public Order (threat of force) to be getting any ideas...it's their own fault though.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I heard right-wingers and white nationalists are growing in numbers in some european armies, so the Establishment obviously doesn't want their only way to guarantee Law & Public Order (threat of force) to be getting any ideas...it's their own fault though.
Things have changed somewhere in this Documentary from 1989 it shows a guy with a Waffen SS poster on the wall next to his bed (not sure where in the film while since i watched it) if that was today...he would be in trouble.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Things have changed somewhere in this Documentary from 1989 it shows a guy with a Waffen SS poster on the wall next to his bed (not sure where in the film while since i watched it) if that was today...he would be in trouble.

Do you think this poster is good Idea? I mean soldier of army who was (along with Russia) Biggest enemy of Nazi Germany having poster of one of its units notorious for war crimes. Doesn't that seem bit too odd to you?

I already said that there was many good sliders in waffen-ss who fought for their country and doing their job as soldier best they could. But c'mon that isn't right we all know about crazy ideology they were supporters of.

For Good cake Chase's parents were killed in one of luftwaffe bombing of London. Do you think he also need to support them !?!

Before you start to hate me listen this. I consider all this Muslim agenda pushing into British army at least on level or two above some guy having SS poster. Probably much worse, because is organized from political circles and cause real threat to British sovereignty. Unlike couple guys inspired by nazi propaganda

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Do you think this poster is good Idea? I mean soldier of army who was (along with Russia) Biggest enemy of Nazi Germany having poster of one of its units notorious for war crimes. Doesn't that seem bit too odd to you?

I already said that there was many good sliders in waffen-ss who fought for their country and doing their job as soldier best they could. But c'mon that isn't right we all know about crazy ideology they were supporters of.

For Good cake Chase's parents were killed in one of luftwaffe bombing of London. Do you think he also need to support them !?!

Before you start to hate me listen this. I consider all this Muslim agenda pushing into British army at least on level or two above some guy having SS poster. Probably much worse, because is organized from political circles and cause real threat to British sovereignty. Unlike couple guys inspired by nazi propaganda
What you need to understand is army Humor. The Black sense of Humor.