a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brirish Army: How to spot an XRW (extreme right wing)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Who's he? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry Chas
sorry Dusa.
Spell checker could make some really funny outcomes . As we had opportunity to see many times. That extra "e" behind "Chas" was my mistake :)
What you need to understand is army Humor. The Black sense of Humor.
Yes but what really is humor. I would say that some guy with swastika tattoo on his chest have really bad humor sense.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes but what really is humor. I would say that some guy with swastika tattoo on his chest have really bad humor sense.
yes but we are not taking about that are we? Listen lots of British soldiers used to read the Sven Hassel novels but they were not Nazis.
Would a guy with a crusader knight tattoo be a Nazi? I think now he or she would be put in the right wing corner.
Define the word "Nazi", could a Left radical be a "Nazi"?
What is a "Nazi" ? maybe Muslims who do not accept Infidels?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Would a guy with a crusader knight tattoo be a Nazi?

It could be but that doesn't define him as one.
, could a Left radical be a "Nazi"?
No they can't because they propagate completely opposite ideas. But that doesn't meant that they are not just as much dangerous and crazy as nazi. Along with radical Muslims who are much more greater threat because they have real power and numbers far greater than today nazis

I'm with you on this one Sexpert. I'm just saying that soldier of British (or other allies ) army shouldn't be allowed to display nazi paraphernalia.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It could be but that doesn't define him as one.

No they can't because they propagate completely opposite ideas. But that doesn't meant that they are not just as much dangerous and crazy as nazi. Along with radical Muslims who are much more greater threat because they have real power and numbers far greater than today nazis

I'm with you on this one Sexpert. I'm just saying that soldier of British (or other allies ) army shouldn't be allowed to display nazi paraphernalia.
I know you agree on most things but as i wrote, define a Nazi ? someone who discriminates ? does not accept another opinion? should this be "molded" as you wrote yesterday into one group? do you see what i am saying?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I know you agree on most things but as i wrote, define a Nazi ? someone who discriminates ? does not accept another opinion? should this be "molded" as you wrote yesterday into one group? do you see what i am saying?
Yes. You pointing that modern, neoliberal definition of an nazi actually define themself. :) I Agree.

I'm not accepting their definition of nazi. Nazi have to be white (or race he belongs) supremacist.

They (extrime left) would define anyone who doesn't accept their crazy ideas as nazi.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes. You pointing that modern, neoliberal definition of an nazi actually define themself. :) I Agree.

I'm not accepting their definition of nazi. Nazi have to be white (or race he belongs) supremacist.

They (extrime left) would define anyone who doesn't accept their crazy ideas as nazi.
yes.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I see the looks i get when i walk around in the nice place i live from the Left radicals. I have a shaved head , tattoos They look at you like you are a racist. Also they want to stop people wearing camoflage clothing. but anyway i am in a good mood.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
These types of knee-jerk reactions by the liberal left are just one of many things that baffle me about them.

I mean, what did they think was going to happen? Liberals here have spent the last half century pushing a narrative that paints the military, and military service, in a negative light. They've discouraged their own sons and daughters from joining the military. They've mandated that anti-war literature be required reading in high school. And yet they're still confused when they find out that--Surprise!-- the military has become overwhelmingly full of conservatives. Some of whom happen to be on the far end of the spectrum.

As for Nazi imagery popping up from time to time in the barracks-- some of that is due to political extremism, but mostly it's because it looks cool. Take for instance the Totenkopf, or SS Sig runes:

Marine Scout Snipers coopted the symbols, not because they're Neo-Nazis, but because those symbols look badass. Simple as that.

More prominent is our military is Confederate iconography, though for different reasons than mere aesthetics. More on that in a bit.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
It is because of the very small élite, from tres pro religeous back grounds becoming officiers. .
And want to maintain a certain,unique,way of thinking
For most, our parents couldn't afford that privilige

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Facisim, Nazisim and all other forms of totalirismes, stems from the bourgoiseie and christisme
Gods given right right to rule. ..
To rule what?... Misery? ...Wealth for all?
They talk crap
They think crap
They are crap
Take no prisonniers

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It is because of the very small élite, from tres pro religeous back grounds becoming officiers. .
And want to maintain a certain,unique,way of thinking
For most, our parents couldn't afford that privilige

And that's where our 3 countries seem to differ.

In France, there seems to be a Catholic, Royalist contingent in the Officer corps and at St Cyr-- according to what I've read here and elsewhere, and from what I've gathered from some exchange student classmates from the Vendée, Nantes, and Pays de la Loire. I don't pretend to really have my head wrapped around what's going on, though, so I'll defer to your wisdom on the subject.

In Britain, it also looks to me like military service isn't unheard of amongst the nobility. I mean, the Duke of Sussex keeps sneaking off to Iraq and 'Gannystan. How do you just lose up and lose a whole ass Crown Prince? (Louis XVII notwithstanding). Again, I'm not really sure how common it really is for the British Elite to go to Sandhurst, but it sure looks that way from here.

Stateside, though, the Elite don't serve. Left or Right. Our officer Corps is generally upper middle class, and the rank and file mostly lower middle class. The extreme poor tend not to meet the academic (education level, aptitude tests) or moral (criminal record) standards. So, for us, the biggest factors in whether a person likely joins up or not are: Economic, Gender, Political stance, and-- one that is peculiar to us-- region of origin. (The Southeast accounts for 25% percent of the US population, but 40% of our military--and that's up from 33% 20 years ago). Even on Cervens, most of the Americans are from Texas or elsewhere in the Old Confederacy.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
USA has their uncult standards. ..after all, ...you frew us, Paton, Eisenhower, Marshall and Pershing
Heroes for many amongst you's
Not in my book
You's left it always too late
Jewish wall street shrewdiness,obliged
Plan Marshall, we are still paying the price today
I do not mean, Cash
Am talking about our onligation to recieve on our side of the pond. ..all your size
Am talking about big schize, man. ..dig ?
Marshall = Mormones + Jéhovah Witnesses on our streets, .Coca Cola, Fanta and Sprite, Macdonald's and K.F.C., in the bellies of our under nourished wains (wee ones)...or bairns if you prefer
We were your making
We were our own down fall
DeGaule and Churchill, for some, were the men for the situation. .My frigging ar*e they were
Especially Churchill
Ihate them both
More than Justin Bieber?
Can't say
Need time
Priorités and Agenda
Dig my beef?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
These types of knee-jerk reactions by the liberal left are just one of many things that baffle me about them.

I mean, what did they think was going to happen? Liberals here have spent the last half century pushing a narrative that paints the military, and military service, in a negative light. They've discouraged their own sons and daughters from joining the military. They've mandated that anti-war literature be required reading in high school. And yet they're still confused when they find out that--Surprise!-- the military has become overwhelmingly full of conservatives. Some of whom happen to be on the far end of the spectrum.

As for Nazi imagery popping up from time to time in the barracks-- some of that is due to political extremism, but mostly it's because it looks cool. Take for instance the Totenkopf, or SS Sig runes:

View attachment 5081

Marine Scout Snipers coopted the symbols, not because they're Neo-Nazis, but because those symbols look badass. Simple as that.

More prominent is our military is Confederate iconography, though for different reasons than mere aesthetics. More on that in a bit.
cap badge of the British 17/21 st Lancers. mot sure if they are still around as the army changed some years back.
RIMG0015-2-2.jpg

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
USA has their uncult standards. ..after all, ...you frew us, Paton, Eisenhower, Marshall and Pershing
Heroes for many amongst you's
Not in my book
You's left it always too late
Jewish wall street shrewdiness,obliged
Plan Marshall, we are still paying the price today
I do not mean, Cash
Am talking about our onligation to recieve on our side of the pond. ..all your size
Am talking about big schize, man. ..dig ?
Marshall = Mormones + Jéhovah Witnesses on our streets, .Coca Cola, Fanta and Sprite, Macdonald's and K.F.C., in the bellies of our under nourished wains (wee ones)...or bairns if you prefer
We were your making
We were our own down fall
DeGaule and Churchill, for some, were the men for the situation. .My frigging ar*e they were
Especially Churchill
Ihate them both
More than Justin Bieber?
Can't say
Need time
Priorités and Agenda
Dig my beef?
Lemmy would have been proud to wear that

Hey Capo, what are you smoking? I want some of that. Where can I buy it?.