a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brirish Army: How to spot an XRW (extreme right wing)

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
I have another angle to the skul badge. If you kill another human in batle, how do you feel about it?

1, Ok, he tried to kill me, and I shot better
2. OK he ran away, but I got him.
3. He just pissed me off, so I killed him?
4. I don’t care, really, I just don’t like his kind.

Last edited:

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
[QUOTEOops, there could also be other reasons, I forgot, sorry Capo.="Le petit caporal, post: 240576, member: 13535"]
I read him, so i dead him, hummph
[/QUOTE]

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
[QUOTEOops, there could also be other reasons, I forgot, sorry Capo.="Le petit caporal, post: 240576, member: 13535"]
I read him, so i dead him, hummph
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I forgot, there could be other reasons as well.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Un-politically Brit army apologies for calling the old fashioned sowing kit a 'house wife'

this is a damn outrage and should not be tolerated,😡

When I think that someone is paid to look into matters like this, perhaps General Sir Mark Carleton-Smith himself?, definitely someone high up.
How much will it cost now to correct all the forms, inventories, kit issuing, command and renewal and the list goes on, not to mention eventual charge sheets for one of the old timers mistakenly calling his sowing kit a 'house wife'.

Well done that man who brought this to Sir Mark;s attention.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Un-politically Brit army apologies for calling the old fashioned sowing kit a 'house wife'

this is a damn outrage and should not be tolerated,😡

When I think that someone is paid to look into matters like this, perhaps General Sir Mark Carleton-Smith himself?, definitely someone high up.
How much will it cost now to correct all the forms, inventories, kit issuing, command and renewal and the list goes on, not to mention eventual charge sheets for one of the old timers mistakenly calling his sowing kit a 'house wife'.

Well done that man who brought this to Sir Mark;s attention.
Utter morons... Not the army we knew Joe.. I mean what would they say about my w@nking sock 😆