Brit hoping to join

Dusaboss,

Just a thought in French which I like. As I wrote above you must not be so unhappy or introverted.
I can't type the accents. However you can search your dictionary to comprehend the content.

" Vivre sans ami, c'est comme mourir sans temoin."

" On a tous besoin de se reposer sur quelqu'un et de sentir entoure et aime ! "

Keep smiling.

Dusaboss,

" Vivre sans ami, c'est comme mourir sans temoin."

" On a tous besoin de se reposer sur quelqu'un et de sentir entoure et aime ! "

Keep smiling.
That's quite true. That's why solitary confinement can be quite effective to tame troublemakers.

Sexpert,

On FB the RM have a forum purely for those that can provide proof of service. It even denies supporters or enthusiasts joining. Reason being so many Walts have attempted to join.

This is the same with the Once a Marine always a Marine site.

We expose on a regular basis people in the public domain wandering around wearing combats and insignias. Even in civvies with ties and badges.

We are ever vigilant. As for me I have never challenged anyone (with one exception) in my local I gently queried a man boasting about his SBS service. This was several years ago in the village I have lived in for 30 years. He was unable to substantiate his claims and scuttled away.

I dislike confrontation but loathe and detest Walts.

Chas. RM-HKP & Queen's TA.
SF Club 1980/2001.
RMA Life Member.
Green Beret Commando Association Life Member.
was reading on another thread that you were in Hong Kong in the Police. I never got the Chance to go there. I have for some years trained in Wing Tsun,Wing Chun....it has other spellings according to the Organisation/lineage. I have met the guy in the Video some years back he was a top Student of Leung Ting who has his main School in Hong Kong. I Always wanted to visit there but very expensive. The Little China man makes Money of Course..LOL. I worked with a guy who was ex Coldstream Guards & he said Hong Kong was great.

Emin is in the US with his own System now or has been for some years. Good Guy no BS. has Schools here in Germany too. The Escrima he learned is from Rene Latosa, simple & it works.

Most viewed threads of the week