British Slang

Ruined

I have some interest in British slang. Let's make a sum of all the British slang ya know with the definition to it. Learned some by watching Guy Ritchie movies (snatch, 2 smoking barrels and RocknRolla).

Madmonk 7.5

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
I have some interest in british slang.Lets make a sum of all the british slang ya know with the definition to it. Learned some by watching Guy Ritchie movies (snatch, 2 smoking barrels and RocknRolla)
Check with Flash, he has an English language of his own hahahaha

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
I work with a very nice lady from Great Britain. All the time she says lovely... That's lovely!
I love her! She has the best mannerisms and is the most courteous person I've ever met. :)

Pagoda_Warrior

Hyper Active Member
I have some interest in British slang. Let's make a sum of all the British slang ya know with the definition to it. Learned some by watching Guy Ritchie movies (snatch, 2 smoking barrels and RocknRolla).
Hey Ruined... Those movies might be British movies but the slang is very much Cockney speak. It all went Pete Tong (Wrong) The minute Guy Ritchie made those movies. He's now got everyone from Glasgow to London speaking Cockney Like.

I can't Adam and Eve it (believe it)... But I now need to get myself up The Apples and Pairs (Stairs) as I had a late one last night and I'm cream crackered! (Knackered)

Christian Slater. (See you Later)

;)

PS Anyone want to meet down the Battle Cruizer (Boozer) for a pigs ear?? (Beer)

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
aye well no cunt said i speak english ya bunch o willybiting bumbandits
noo
awa an gees peace yer nippin ma heed :p:D:D

p.s. thought bender was a robot on futurama hee hee

Ruined

Hey Ruined... Those movies might be British movies but the slang is very much Cockney speak. It all went Pete Tong (Wrong) The minute Guy Ritchie made those movies. He's now got everyone from Glasgow to London speaking Cockney Like.

I can't Adam and Eve it (believe it)... But I now need to get myself up The Apples and Pairs (Stairs) as I had a late one last night and I'm cream crackered! (Knackered)

Christian Slater. (See you Later)

;)

PS Anyone want to meet down the Battle Cruizer (Boozer) for a pigs ear?? (Beer)
holy crap thats some slang .. i swear i woudl never thought of these kind of words..

Pagoda_Warrior

Hyper Active Member
Just remember that fags means cigarettes in the U.K and something else in the U.S.

Yeah go tell Raider he smoke's fags and he'll be liable to rip your fecking trachea out.... lol

Ask me the same thing and I'll politely reply with 'smoking is a minging habit that will eventually kill you....'

PS Go blow your smoke in a different direction or I'll rip your fecking trachea out..... ;-)

Whatever your pursuasion... Good luck.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
i speak a mix of old scots and english i never knew how bad it was till my first leave home i heard two woman talking in the train i was on and i thought god i dont
:rolleyes: souned like that do i lol

Most viewed threads of the week