a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

Camerone 2022

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Mr 666!!! (and a hell of a lot of other names you go under) Many thanks for the acceptance of my offer, as I feel strongly that you are a total disgrace to every Man that has served or retired and died for the Legion I’m going to look to organise our little boxing match as part of the celebrations next year, I owe a personal dept to the Legion from BITD due to my behaviour and could not give 2 Fs attitude I had at that period of my life, its a negative thing I have carried for many years, this is the time for me to repay for my personal antics and behaviour, as in all the times I did jail and some hard jail I have never once in my life rubbished the Legion I messed up I took it on the chin Please don’t make excuses for me about my recent neck surgery late last year 2020, as normal a fit body repairs well, also I always dig deeper with a goal or in this case a 🐈⬛
Once I have evidence based along with others the negativity you have directed at the Legion in general if the Legion is anything like the one I remember and sport and competitive competition being right up their and in the spirit of the Legion and our gaps in service I think it will make a interesting side show as part of the day, much better than a car park or round the back of a bar! But if need be we can arrange that also😀
Leave things with me I understand you view the form regularly so will update you with progress but on the other hand you may be pulled in for questions on how this matter has come about. You take the wage no doubt you will also want resident status post Legion or contract extensions! You will not be the first or last key board warrior to come unstuck, as said PUSSY in the words of Tyson Furry your nothing but a Dosser in my 👀, let’s not start the subject of eyes pussy😀

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I also have him on my channel as a regular. The little sh$tbag is posting under my one REP video !
You get a mention in the comments.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Mr 666!!! (and a hell of a lot of other names you go under) Many thanks for the acceptance of my offer, as I feel strongly that you are a total disgrace to every Man that has served or retired and died for the Legion I’m going to look to organise our little boxing match as part of the celebrations next year, I owe a personal dept to the Legion from BITD due to my behaviour and could not give 2 Fs attitude I had at that period of my life, its a negative thing I have carried for many years, this is the time for me to repay for my personal antics and behaviour, as in all the times I did jail and some hard jail I have never once in my life rubbished the Legion I messed up I took it on the chin Please don’t make excuses for me about my recent neck surgery late last year 2020, as normal a fit body repairs well, also I always dig deeper with a goal or in this case a 🐈⬛
Once I have evidence based along with others the negativity you have directed at the Legion in general if the Legion is anything like the one I remember and sport and competitive competition being right up their and in the spirit of the Legion and our gaps in service I think it will make a interesting side show as part of the day, much better than a car park or round the back of a bar! But if need be we can arrange that also😀
Leave things with me I understand you view the form regularly so will update you with progress but on the other hand you may be pulled in for questions on how this matter has come about. You take the wage no doubt you will also want resident status post Legion or contract extensions! You will not be the first or last key board warrior to come unstuck, as said PUSSY in the words of Tyson Furry your nothing but a Dosser in my 👀, let’s not start the subject of eyes pussy😀
Simply he should be dismissed the service with ignominy. SNLR.
I doubt that he has even smelt the whiff of grape shot !

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I have a meet up for the next Camerone with ex Legios
2 REI or 1 REG is the question ?
Fanny baws should not impaire our reason !
Lets' s us stop mentioning him altogether
Petite bite syndrome with a mother who abused him as a kid, ado and adult
Aux oubliettes !
Ffs sake, too many threads on the go for a pile of shyte concerning it
He's a fkn crevette, ffs
A kick straight to the prick will see him right