a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian sniper makes record shot

john

Reaction score
i have bashed the canadian army more than a few times on this board, but i will say this, our snipers are very professional. it is long, hard course and with a fail rate of about 80-90% you have to know what you are donig. i have friends who have tried this course a few times only to fail within the last few days of completion. sniper det is one of the only place in the canadian army you can go in a batallions lines and be sure that the people you are dealing with know what they are doing.

this is pretty old news, but it still made me happy to see recognition for someone who deserves it, of course if it was a bitch her photo wouold be blasted all over the place and she would get a silver star for having her period in the field.

kiwi

Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
The Guy probably just got out of the Legion ;)

john

Reaction score
nope, to the best of my knowledge he was a fairly young Cpl. he was in the 3rd batallion of the princess patricias canadian light infancty, based out of edmonton.