Cheap Tickets

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I’m sure this is common knowledge but for any yanks like myself looking to go to the legion the plane tickets are relatively cheap in the October month. Got quoted $284 for a one way (aware that round trip is preferred. Might be cheaper to buy two separate one way tickets in advance)

Expedia I believe is where I found my ticket.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
I’m sure this is common knowledge but for any yanks like myself looking to go to the legion the plane tickets are relatively cheap in the October month. Got quoted $284 for a one way (aware that round trip is preferred. Might be cheaper to buy two separate one way tickets in advance)

I always have a look on Kayak, pretty good website, it lists the prices of the tickets on numerous websites as well as the airline's itself.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States

Already got mine, leaving the 20th arrive 21st it’s an overnight flight.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Rather than believing, verify and then post, that makes it all the more credible. I'm not b*llocking you, but that's what this forum is all about (among other things:).
One thing worth noting about all these sites, is that although they give out the heading such as US to France for X amount of dollars, that is to catch your eye. You will find that it is never quite like that. The airport tax, and the baggage and the times and dates etc. An example is you fly out on a tuesday at 22:00 and arrive at you destination at 23:00.o_O😲
I'll give you a more concret example :
I fly out from Bamako at 22:35 and arrive a t Charles de Gualle at 06:00.
CDG depart 11;25 ARRIVE 20:00 Dubai
Depart Dubai 22:30 arrive Bangkok at 08:00,

I can tell you now that that is a long journey, but my Erika will be waiting on the other side. All that you guys will have is a hairy Ars*d Corporal chef. Will he have a hang over- most likely. Will I -definitely.

OP
R
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Rather than believing, verify and then post, that makes it all the more credible. I'm not b*llocking you, but that's what this forum is all about (among other things:).
One thing worth noting about all these sites, is that although they give out the heading such as US to France for X amount of dollars, that is to catch your eye. You will find that it is never quite like that. The airport tax, and the baggage and the times and dates etc. An example is you fly out on a tuesday at 22:00 and arrive at you destination at 23:00.o_O😲
I'll give you a more concret example :
I fly out from Bamako at 22:35 and arrive a t Charles de Gualle at 06:00.
CDG depart 11;25 ARRIVE 20:00 Dubai
Depart Dubai 22:30 arrive Bangkok at 08:00,

I can tell you now that that is a long journey, but my Erika will be waiting on the other side. All that you guys will have is a hairy Ars*d Corporal chef. Will he have a hang over- most likely. Will I -definitely.
Roger that

Most viewed threads of the week