a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese New Year.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Today in the UK for the Chinese it is the New Year. A propitious event widely celebrated in London, Manchester, Nottingham and other cities within the UK. Plenty of excellent food and dragon dances. Red envelopes are given as gifts within families all
enclosing money.

This year it is the year of the pig. A good omen for everyone.

In 1967 I was called a white skinned pig and a running dog but I survived.

Finally I say to you all; "KUNG HEI FAT CHOY." Happy new year.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Trust Mrs Chas is cooking up a storm?

We had family 'Big Eats' on Sunday since my son and daughter have to work. Now it has been a question of post prandial relaxation.

However I did give my wife her 'hung bau' red envelope early today. If not no nooky :censored:or other fringe benefits for me. She scares me and I live in fear of her wrath.:giggle:

50 years hitched this year !:love:

Reaction score
Home Country
Vatican City State
Aye, a good time to chow down on the notoriously labour intensive to produce the dishes.

All individually wrapped and filled.

delicious but my god does it take forever.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
We had family 'Big Eats' on Sunday since my son and daughter have to work. Now it has been a question of post prandial relaxation.

However I did give my wife her 'hung bau' red envelope early today. If not no nooky :censored:or other fringe benefits for me. She scares me and I live in fear of her wrath.:giggle:

50 years hitched this year !:love:
50 years strong! Beware of the Dragon šŸ˜‰

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France

Last edited by a moderator: