Cole Porter celeb in the FFL

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I've banned Le petit caporal and sexpert (in a minute) both for a day. This is after having previously warned the three (3) of them, the third seemed to have heeded my warning.
It's only for a day- as opposed to 3 days. Take it easy will you lads !.
Only a day! If you gonna ban me Joe ban me like an man for at least one week or don't ban me at all. :)
Anyway there is possibility that one of them would take that ban as offense and won't visit form for some time.
Sometimes grown men act like child. Ridiculous, especially when you know that you did something wrong and deserve punishment.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Only a day If you gonna ban me Joe ban! me like an man for at least one week or don't ban me at all. :)
Anyway there is possibility that one of them would take that ban as offense and won't visit form for some time.
Sometimes grown men act like child. Ridiculous, especially when you know that you did something wrong and deserve punishment.
I can see your point Dusa. It isn't easy to ban good contributors to the forum, even for a symbolic day. All I'm hoping is that they'll stop slagging each other off. To be quite honest with you, I think that they both are right (not what they are accusing each other of), and they are both in the wrong.
I'm hoping that they will ignore each other for a while. Because let's be honest it can only escalate otherwise.
"If you gonna ban me Joe ban! me like an man for at least one week..."
Duly Noted.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I can see your point Dusa. It isn't easy to ban good contributors to the forum, even for a symbolic day. All I'm hoping is that they'll stop slagging each other off. To be quite honest with you, I think that they both are right (not what they are accusing each other of), and they are both in the wrong.
I'm hoping that they will ignore each other for a while. Because let's be honest it can only escalate otherwise.
"If you gonna ban me Joe ban! me like an man for at least one week..."
Duly Noted.
It was joke Joe. You did right thing. They both deserve it. Probably at least 3 days.

As for my eventual ban, that was joke to am not asking for week :) If I deserve it ... I'm fine with that.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Forum is going soft.;) Rapace banned me and Eagle Eye for a week after our minor spat. Taule then in days of yore was rugged with simply bread and water.:):):)
Thanks for breaking the ice Chas. Yes, I could have banned them for longer, but I think they have both gotten the message, which is keep it clean and don't insult the other.
As sexpert says for him it is done and dusted. I think the Le petit Cpl feels the same way.

Most viewed threads of the week