QUESTION Communications and hearing protection equipment (ear pieces) used by the French Foreign Legion

OP
S

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
no doubt bro... but every man wants the honey.. we is the Bee bro. :)
yup we love the pussy. recently they have begun firing gay and fags from the police and military, I have no problem with dudes that love the c@ck but if you're a fag just don't join the infantry man, if your admin or combat support thats okay, go mingle with the chick or something. and not to get political here, but chicks in the infantry is stupid. thank god Indonesia is still faraway from that PC bullsh$t

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
yup we love the pussy. recently they have begun firing gay and fags from the police and military, I have no problem with dudes that love the cock but if you're a fag just don't join the infantry man, if your admin or combat support thats okay, go mingle with the chick or something. and not to get political here, but chicks in the infantry is stupid. thank god Indonesia is still faraway from that PC bullshit
I agree..LOL but watch what you are writing Change the words slightly... like F@ck :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
sorry sir, I thought I shouldve written it straight on, no intentions of being impolite, i'll correct it immediately
In the Army as you know no one cares..LOL. However the mods do not like it. just friendly advice.

OP
S

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
thank you sirs for the advice, I'll try my best to make it in (but it'll not be soon), at the mean time I'll try to read and absorb as much as I can from this forum.

Most viewed threads of the week