United Kingdom
Maybe some think this goes on..LOL.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Someone repeated it here also. And then there was the guy who heard that the 'Gestapo' where using WW2 Gestapo interrogation techniques. Not to mention our very own Night Jumper who warned against giving your parents, who had not seen you for x amount of time and made the trip, a hug during Camerone (obviously not during the ceremony). Because you would be beaten by the corporals.

Needless to say none of these people, including the Night Jumper, had ever served. Everyone wants to be the guy who informs on the atrocities that they've heard about.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Someone repeated it here also. And then there was the guy who heard that the 'Gestapo' where using WW2 Gestapo interrogation techniques. Not to mention our very own Night Jumper who warned against giving your parents, who had not seen you for x amount of time and made the trip, a hug during Camerone (obviously not during the ceremony). Because you would be beaten by the corporals.

Needless to say none of these people, including the Night Jumper, had ever served. Everyone wants to be the guy who informs on the atrocities that they've heard about.
Yes...i've read some Stories on the web...LOL. I mean if you don't do as your told & act like an idiot you might get a slap on the head but I saw that in our Army. Don't know why some people try to make it Sound like it's something more. I'm sure the Legion has moved into Modern thinking, maybe not 100% like the French Army but not like in years gone by.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Oops it's in Italien i think. Try and find English...doh...:rolleyes:

analog

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
The original poster makes me ill. What happens here in OUR world will never be shared with you out there in YOUR world.

Most viewed threads of the week