a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corps d'élite : la Légion étrangère

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
That guy, Adjudant Raubenheimer, was in another documentary. He must be getting pretty close to getting out of the Legion. Also I can't remember who it was, but the guy who got on here asking about laptops in the Legion, can get his answer at 34:34 here. Legionnaire playing a video game on his computer.

Reaction score
Home Country
Vatican City State
I have said if 50 times. Bring anything you want. ANYTHING.
Good heavens don't say that! One day some clown will show up with toy ponies, dolls, or some childrens cartoon merchandise and get humiliated and hazed.

This happened with a lad in the US army, and he got bullied, beaten up and hazed for bringing in a nintendo and other ridiculous items. He got depressed, threw a ruckus, and his whole squad was under investigation before getting medical discharge for self harm.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
When I joined the commandos I always had my teddy bear to keep me company throughout basic training. As I got older I had my palm sister to help me ease all the stress. Normally I simply cuddled my teddy bear as I cried myself to sleep. Oh it was so hard and we never had play stations then. Of course with my teddy bear, everyone hazed me. Even worse someone tried to defile it by in act of sexual aggression. So I had to consign poor teddy to the gash bin.:unsure:

The Royal Marines were very sympathetic, especially my trainers, who were former WW2 Cdos. They simply took care of me, consoled me over my loss and kicked me up the arse.

Believe this and you will believe any crap :D

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
When I joined the commandos I always had my teddy bear to keep me company throughout basic training. As I got older I had my palm sister to help me ease all the stress. Normally I simply cuddled my teddy bear as I cried myself to sleep. Oh it was so hard and we never had play stations then. Of course with my teddy bear, everyone hazed me. Even worse someone tried to defile it by in act of sexual aggression. So I had to consign poor teddy to the gash bin.:unsure:

The Royal Marines were very sympathetic, especially my trainers, who were former WW2 Cdos. They simply took care of me, consoled me over my loss and kicked me up the arse.

Believe this and you will believe any crap :D
Only thing i took with me to Basic training was my w*king sock...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No pet crabs?
Well... When I was in basic (Woolwich London) I met a woman who was 26 at the time I was 18. She washed my clothes and my w*nking sock... Wanted to marry me but even at that young age I knew she had had her fair share of seaman :) ;).

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Well... When I was in basic (Woolwich London) I met a woman who was 26 at the time I was 18. She washed my clothes and my w*nking sock... Wanted to marry me but even at that young age I knew she had had her fair share of seaman :) ;).
You can take a soldier out the army, but never the seaman out a sailor :eek:.

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Good heavens don't say that! One day some clown will show up with toy ponies, dolls, or some childrens cartoon merchandise and get humiliated and hazed.

This happened with a lad in the US army, and he got bullied, beaten up and hazed for bringing in a nintendo and other ridiculous items. He got depressed, threw a ruckus, and his whole squad was under investigation before getting medical discharge for self harm.
One kid on Parris Island, his mom sent him cookies. SDI asked if there was enough for the whole platoon, but he only had 20 of them. There were 90 of us (HUGE platoons during summer, that's when all the recently graduated high schoolers go to boot camp), so no cookies.