a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

Covid-19 and joining -Important update

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No choice here in France
You can get one here. Serbia is vaccinating foreigners too! For free.
We also giving vaccines as humanitarian help to some countries in region.
We can choose any of existing vaccines. And newest thing they giving 30€ to people who get vaccinated until end of may!!!
All that makes me think? I wouldn't be surprised if that is happening in I don't know Norway, Kuwait or Qatar, but in Serbia? WTF is going on?

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I`m too young at the moment , will get my first in a few weeks I think.

legio31

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Whats the score with recruitment now if from the UK and need 2 vaccines to enter France is recruitment classed as an essential reason to enter France

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Whats the score with recruitment now if from the UK and need 2 vaccines to enter France is recruitment classed as an essential reason to enter France
Hi Legio, I can't be sure about coming from the UK, (or anywhere else for that matter). What I can tell you from the French news is that they are expecting a 4th outbreak at the end of July because of the Variant D and the French population's stupid attitude for vaccinations. nothing better to do cropped.pngWTF.
In spite of the fact that in France children have to have 11 different vaccinations.
At the moment there is a big discussion on whether the medical staff should be made to have the vaccine or not.
In old age pensioners homes, it is reported that only 50% of the staff have had the covid jab.
To answer your question - try to at least- No, recruitment into the legion is not classed as an essential reason to enter France.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Do not come to France if you are not double vaccinated and bring the proof if you are (physical and digital) i.e paper and phone with the Q.R. code) that you are totaly vaccinated
@ Joe C. Have updates to post on the situation but am aff tae watch the fitbaw
Be back soon, Inch Allah!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I still haven't got any vaccinations for Covid yet. Erika, got hers on Wednesday, organized by the French consulate. Johnsen, which means that she only has to have one jab. Naturally she asked about me, having served for France and having everything but a French passport, no way. No passport no jab.

I don't know who the journalist is, but he's got a dry sens of humor. The first photo of a monk says it all. Overweight, wearing flip flops, consulting his I-phone after shoping. Everything that a monk is not allowed to do.

Reaction score
Home Country
Nigeria
Do not come to France if you are not double vaccinated and bring the proof if you are (physical and digital) i.e paper and phone with the Q.R. code) that you are totaly vaccinated
@ Joe C. Have updates to post on the situation but am aff tae watch the fitbaw
Be back soon, Inch Allah!
i have taken my vaccine,two dose from pfizer, but i need time to train bcos its seems i have been eating alot this days,returning back to france for good in january

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
i have taken my vaccine,two dose from pfizer, but i need time to train bcos its seems i have been eating alot this days,returning back to france for good in january
January is a good time.. the harder the better!…lose the weight and learn French in your spare time.. best of luck!