a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal record

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Travel light and forget récent criminal records. ..its not your concern

I have misdemeanor for tresspassing and juvenile felony for tresspassing. Its been 1o years. Its all behind me but cant enlist here in u.s. because of this. Its over with. Dont mention anything to gestapo?

GuidoLovarini

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I have misdemeanor for tresspassing and juvenile felony for tresspassing. Its been 1o years. Its all behind me but cant enlist here in u.s. because of this. Its over with. Dont mention anything to gestapo?

Mate just say youve had no trouble with police and leave it at that. Your over thinking it.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea

For that ? Do not mention it at all and. ..forget it as fast as you can, juvenile

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
My only issue was being caught lying somehow...

Im not a very good lier lol... I think i will b honest about everything, and try my best at physical tests...and hope that my "criminal" past doesnt automaticly excludes me

I will not be asking you to help me to rob the post office then

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I see the mental games this is already playing on people. Im suprised i even questioned it now.
You don't need to tell them for that, but even if you do, if they are not coming from US they wouldn't know what that is.
Trespassing on its own isn't crime in many countries.

Reaction score
Home Country
Egypt
You don't need to tell them for that but even if you do, if they are not coming from US they wouldn't know what that is.
Trespassing on its own is not crime in many countries.
If I count every trespassing I did I would be an international wanted criminal ahahahahhaha man sometimes we would trespass just to take shortcuts, smoke some shit or drink beer (not allowed to drink here in the street) well you know the rest. I think you're over thinking it mate let it go and forget about it
Don't mean you Dusa sure I mean the other guy
Actually, I once got caught making out in the street which is a very big crime here and was gonna be handed to the police along with my girlfriend but well the guy turned out to be a pimp and wanted us to pay him so he can give us a private room :ROFLMAO: I am quite sure the legion would never be interested to hear such a story you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You don't need to tell them for that, but even if you do, if they are not coming from US they wouldn't know what that is.
Trespassing on its own isn't crime in many countries.

I was adopted and step parents were fucked up hurting us, crazy mommy dearest bullshit. So they beat us and filed restraining order against me for defending myself. Judge granted it for donestic violence. Hadnt seen step family in 7 years. They lied and said it happend recently and i got summond to court. They tracked me down and so that was my only worry about the interviews. Ill never talk to them again. They called us n***ers and abused the shit out of us. Its very different in America now.
No arrest. No convinction for the domestic violence. They got their piece of paper that basically says i cant go near them. Its a blessing. They left me homeless 7 years ago. Just made deans list and got my EMT. If im going to get my ass kicked i'd rather do it the legion way. So whatever.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I was adopted and step parents were fucked up hurting us, crazy mommy dearest bullshit. So they beat us and filed restraining order against me for defending myself. Judge granted it for donestic violence. Hadnt seen step family in 7 years. They lied and said it happend recently and i got summond to court. They tracked me down and so that was my only worry about the interviews. Ill never talk to them again. They called us n***ers and abused the shit out of us. Its very different in America now.
No arrest. No convinction for the domestic violence. They got their piece of paper that basically says i cant go near them. Its a blessing. They left me homeless 7 years ago. Just made deans list and got my EMT. If im going to get my ass kicked i'd rather do it the legion way. So whatever.
That should not be troubled whether you say to them or not. And what is usual advice here on board- If they don't ask, don't say them.

So you are Afro-American? Not many black guys from US joining FFL.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Im mixed - German Irish and Dutch. We dont know if its afro, Puerto rican or Dominican. Should probably get the DNA swab but i don't care right now. I was raises in a White family. So i talk white as they say here. The Afros here stay away cos even the police consider me white. But i am a bit tan. Just not black. Why do you say no not many US afros in FFL? Im a minority of a minority. Everyone spits on me the same in America.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I reckon the Legion would do you some good, if not, a lot
Just keep your nose clean and respect others space. ..and who ever they are and what ever they might have done to you
The Legion gives you the chance to forget your past...and you can use / need it, imo

I have known a black afro americain in the Legion (ex marine, fit as shit, always training, non smoker, non drinker )

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I reckon the Legion would do you some good, if not, a lot
Just keep your nose clean and respect others space. ..and who ever they are and what ever they might have done to you
The Legion gives you the chance to forget your past...and you can use / need it, imo

I have known a black afro americain in the Legion (ex marine, fit as shit, always training, non smoker, non drinker )

I respect you guys alot for taking the time to reply. It is very simple to leave America. I dont plan to come back. Im very fit. Non smoker non drinker. Couldn't get into the military here because of the background o told you about. They look at me like im a serious problem. No empathy. I just had more to deal with in my childhood than most. I want to make a difference. I see what you guys do in Chad and in other parts of the world and that is in my heart to help others worse off than me. So I will try now.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
That should not be troubled whether you say to them or not. And what is usual advice here on board- If they don't ask, don't say them.

So you are Afro-American? Not many black guys from US joining FFL.

Good point by the way.

I appreciate you looking out. Ill take suggestions cos i plan on sticking to a story. I reread what you said about them not making a fuss either way. I dont want to over think any of this. This is probably not even a big deal. I plan on just saying i had no problems with the law and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Living out of a kit bag is a way of life
(only insecure fools want domestic responsabiltys)

They breed domesticated housecat men here by the hoards. Its as if the twlight zone has taken over. I believe i need the legion and could offer my EMT skills and others that i have obtained.