a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current migrant ‘crisis’ and its impact on the FFL

Jefferson'86

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I am kind of thinking...' wtf does the Native, North-americans (Indians), think about 'white' illegal immigrants? Then, what do you know about, the refugee status, after putting them (native americans) in reservations? 'Collective Alzheimer' ?

" I'll make it very simple for you. The fact that we seem to be pushing you clear off the earth is not my responsibility. The problem is precisely the same as when you Cheyenne decided to take another tribe's hunting ground. You didn't ask them about their rights. You didn't care if they had been there a thousand years. You just had more men and more horses. You destroyed them in battle. You took what you wanted, and right or wrong, for better or worse, that is the way things seem to get done. That's history. I'm talking about history. You are a militarily defeated people. You are paying the price for being backward. And whatever my personal feelings, and I don't say I have, there's nothing I can do to change all this. Do you understand? "

General George Custer to Chief Yellow Knife......

One of the most ironic statements ever... given Custer's demise but one of the most telling of human nature.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
" I'll make it very simple for you. The fact that we seem to be pushing you clear off the earth is not my responsibility. The problem is precisely the same as when you Cheyenne decided to take another tribe's hunting ground. You didn't ask them about their rights. You didn't care if they had been there a thousand years. You just had more men and more horses. You destroyed them in battle. You took what you wanted, and right or wrong, for better or worse, that is the way things seem to get done. That's history. I'm talking about history. You are a militarily defeated people. You are paying the price for being backward. And whatever my personal feelings, and I don't say I have, there's nothing I can do to change all this. Do you understand? "

One of the most ironic statements ever... given Custer's demise but one of the most telling of human nature.

Hear endeth the lesson, Ill still lace up and pick up, pity some others havent got the balls to follow, my vote goes to Boris. He may be looked on as a fool by some, but at least he has the balls to say we want to take back our country.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
How many safe EU countries have these people passed through looking for 'asylum' on their way to Calais?

and why? Because they are seeking economic advantage, not safety.

We are at tipping point here and our culture in the UK is in decline from these people who burden our health system and welfare system and only add to our crime figures. They fail to assimilate, demand sharia law and bring all the misery and barbarity with them that created their problems.

They have sh;t their own beds and now want to share my mattress.

Close the jungle and send them to Mutti Merkle.

25% of your Brussels is now muslim. Do you want any more of them?

A f....ing Men

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia

This justification of genocide by making it relative is astonishing. Total absence of any moral standards and conscience. Wasn't Custer a loonie (with a gun, lot's of them actually)?

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
He never said any of it, he had the intellect of a drying out snail. His 'hate' for natives were paramount. As usual, to embellish, 'State feck ups', write a tale, and tell it long enough, and it becomes 'truth'.

Jefferson'86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It is not right or wrong . Just history.

There is no moral implication to it. It is pure Darwinism. The weak societies fall to the more belecose.

The British empire, the Roman, the Mongol, the Assyrian, the Mayan and Incan,

Pizarro took Peru with 167 men.

Will our humanity prove our undoing in the present circumstances?

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
He never said any of it, he had the intellect of a drying out snail. His 'hate' for natives were paramount. As usual, to embellish, 'State feck ups', write a tale, and tell it long enough, and it becomes 'truth'.

Don't presume to know about American history! Go back to British and French colonialism! Ah! So nice for the privileged at the time! But what a fecking mess they left behind!

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
This justification of genocide by making it relative is astonishing. Total absence of any moral standards and conscience. Wasn't Custer a loonie (with a gun, lot's of them actually)?

Our 'natives' have been slaughtering each other for territory for hundreds of years before we joined in. We settlers were just more efficient.

As for Custer, I've never heard him called a loonie before. only a brave officer who made the wrong decision at Little Big Horn.

"A soldier must always be willing to decide. A leader can be forgiven for making the wrong decision, but will not be forgiven for the failure to decide. At the centre of military leadership is the ability and willingness to make decisions and accept responsibility for them. This is the essence of command."

Don't be too hard on Mutti Merkle, Angela is trying to make up for 1000 year Reich guilt.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Our 'natives' have been slaughtering each other for territory for hundreds of years before we joined in. We settlers were just more efficient.

As for Custer, I've never heard him called a loonie before. only a brave officer who made the wrong decision at Little Big Horn.

"A soldier must always be willing to decide. A leader can be forgiven for making the wrong decision, but will not be forgiven for the failure to decide. At the centre of military leadership is the ability and willingness to make decisions and accept responsibility for them. This is the essence of command."

Don't be too hard on Mutti Merkle, Angela is trying to make up for 1000 year Reich guilt.

Well said my friend!

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Well said my friend!

Thanks Mark. I've always wondered how Little Big Horn would have played out if Custer had taken the Gatling guns as suggested.

Other than my tax dollars, I won't have much personal involvement with our Syrian refugees, once they experience their first Canadian winter, they'll be begging to go home.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
No. Genocide is a genocide. It don't matter why or who did it. Strong are suppose to protect the weak . Using the fact that they are technologically inferior as a reason to kill them all is cowardly and deranged. Time or place don't matter.
If conquistadors „did a great job“ , you should recognize the expertise and commitment of Nazis when they were enforcing what they thought was progress.
Sorry mates, no such thing as superior race among humans (that is the place where your analogy will lead you in this case).
Merkel is trying to make up for historic reasons?I don't agree but It's a sound nation – first step to healing is admiting the problem. They have done it and are doing it.
Coming from a nation that commited genocides and was the victim of the same (not talking about recent history) all I can say is : may it never happen again. Violence is a bitch with circular movement, tends to bite back on your weak spots.
Every once in a while, one of those „inferiors“ asks himself a question: „How can I f**** up the man with the big gun that is stronger?“ . Right there is where terrorism begins.. "Those that sows misery, will reap anger"

History should be remembered so that you can:
A) See things more clearly after some time has passed.
B) Learn from it.

But, if somebody "superior" in some way shows up in your street, neighbourhood, on the borders of your country - be polite, and save him the bullet.
To whom it may concern: Be sure to place your order of razor wire in time and check your ammo. "They"(the refugees) are coming.....muahahaha ! (evil laugh)

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Nevermind Custer, he never cut the custard anyway. Back to the 'shituation', no one is going anywhere, since the 'initial plan' has gone tits over arse. Some ass-oh-ciations and 250 whatever you want to call them, filed a suit and are now bogging it down, so it's back to square One.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thanks Mark. I've always wondered how Little Big Horn would have played out if Custer had taken the Gatling guns as suggested.

Other than my tax dollars, I won't have much personal involvement with our Syrian refugees, once they experience their first Canadian winter, they'll be begging to go home.

I'm thinking General Custer would of had a long life had he had those Gatling guns!

Jefferson'86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I think the Gatling guns would be useful at Calais.

And as for genocide, I think we have more in common here in Europe with the Red Squirrels than the migrant Grey Squirrels.

Sremac

Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Well it seems to me , that all ex European colonies will have a taste of them own medicine.
What goes around, comes around.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Belgium has closed its borders, and who can blame them. They had previously issued directives to the population not to feed the migrants otherwise they will set up another jungle. Now that Calais is kicking them out they are trying their luck in Belgium. Every day buses carrying migrants turn up in Belgium.
As Jeff '86 pointed out, they have traveled through many countries, including France, who would afford them asylum. But no they want the social benefits of Great Britain. And who is paying for those benefits out of their wages whilst their children have barely enough on their plates? The migrants! Er no, they aren't paying anything just taking, correction its the Brits.

First of all the French should have weeded out the true original Asylum seekers and then sent the rest packing. You got people from every third nation and his brother trying to get to England harder than Adolph did. Get this lot sent home and then you can deal with the true problem.
Those people who are caught trying to sneak onto a semi heading for the UK, what happens to them. A slap on the wrist and told not to do it again? No because slapping them in the wrist would have the whole world crying brutality, so they just get a "don't do it "again".

Good luck Belgium and you can expect a visit from Jude Law.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I think the Gatling guns would be useful at Calais.

And as for genocide, I think we have more in common here in Europe with the Red Squirrels than the migrant Grey Squirrels.

A suicide bomber thinks the bomb vest is a useful thing, you are both wrong. Violence + violence = more violence.

To me, a squirrel is a squirrel. I try not to judge them by the colour of their fur.

Island is maybe the only place/country in the world where people actually trust their government. I believe that the main reasons for that are irresponsibility and inefficiency of political institutions everywhere in the world, and that has a lot to do with this mess (sort of crisis of management and leadership). We ( ordinary working folk) can argue all we want, but we can't do anything to fix the problem we didn't produce. This simply shouldn't have happened, but it has. Those that meddle in countries these refugees are coming from in political, economical and other ways are responsible. World needs to decide do they care about it or not - if not; get the f*** out of those countries and don't come back for no reasons. You mess with beehives you can expect problems with bees or the Teddy who lays rights to their honey.
And how did all of them come to Europe in such wast numbers, practically showed up on the doorstep one day..... beats me. I guess they move really silent...

Sremac,
You ment colonists (kolonizatori) or colonies (kolonije)?

P.S. Regarding their choice of countries to stay in: when in competition, you aim for the gold, or the third position?

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
You guys need a breeding pair of skunks in Europe, then the squirrels won't look so bad. Anyways who thought bringing grey squirrels to Europe was a good idea?

It's a shame, collectively we are fighting the disease and not the cause. Sort out the cause so the squirrels can grab their nuts and go home.

Jefferson'86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
A suicide bomber thinks the bomb vest is a useful thing, you are both wrong. Violence + violence = more violence.

To me, a squirrel is a squirrel. I try not to judge them by the colour of their fur.

Island is maybe the only place/country in the world where people actually trust their government. I believe that the main reasons for that are irresponsibility and inefficiency of political institutions everywhere in the world, and that has a lot to do with this mess (sort of crisis of management and leadership). We ( ordinary working folk) can argue all we want, but we can't do anything to fix the problem we didn't produce. This simply shouldn't have happened, but it has. Those that meddle in countries these refugees are coming from in political, economical and other ways are responsible. World needs to decide do they care about it or not - if not; get the f*** out of those countries and don't come back for no reasons. You mess with beehives you can expect problems with bees or the Teddy who lays rights to their honey.
And how did all of
You answer your own question. I can assure you that after two tours at Fort Bragg, Legion service in Africa and 22 years of senior rugby that violence, PROPERLY APPLIED, does not begat violence.
Ever heard of the Carthaginian Liberation Front? No? It's because Rome applied the proper amount of violence to Carthage during the Punic Wars to ensure that there would be no further reprisals. The did this by eliminating them as a civilization. They destroyed all of their cities, slaughtered all of their herds, and plowed salt into their fields so that nothing could grow there. The killed as many of them as they could find.

And TWO CENTURIES OF PEACE FOLLOWED....

No sanctions, no negotiations, no migrations. no prisoners...

The vast bulk of the legitimate refugees are fleeing extremist Islam which is largely funded by Saudi Arabia. For those who trace things back the the west backing the Mudjies in Afghanistan, the reason that them, Mudgies, were pissed off at the Soviets isn't because of pro patria or any other lofty ideals, it is because the Soviets gave Afghan women equality. It's all down to clits. Women having jobs, lives, education... It drove the Imams nuts and now the cunts are at our borders.

Don't believe me, do your own research and don't stop just when you find an opinion that matches your own...

Well it seems to me , that all ex European colonies will have a taste of them own medicine.
What goes around, comes around.
European Colonies? You mean like Ukraine and Crimea, Lithuania, Poland...