QUESTION Dave, Eastern Europe

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
196 cm, 103 kg, a lot muscles and also fat. ??? What's wrong with that picture? If you have 196 cm, 103 kg, and 0% body fat you stall couldn't say that you have a lot of muscle. And you also have to lose fat? C'mon man, you don't have a lot of muscle.

Anyway, don't take me wrong man. Welcome to forum.

Well, if he was 25% body fat that still leaves 75% lean mass, that's still alot of muscle if you weigh 103 kilos. Take a look at all the professional strong men, quite chubby guys. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well, if he was 25% body fat that still leaves 75% lean mass, that's still alot of muscle if you weigh 103 kilos. Take a look at all the professional strong men, quite chubby guys. :)
Yes. If your height is 180 cm. If you lock strong-man guys with height of 196 cm you will hardly found one below 140 kg and those about that weight class look pretty defined and lean. Not chubby, but is not fair to compare or friend to professionals.

OK, maybe I did little bit exaggerate. Maybe he can have that height, weight and some fat on him and still look little bit muscular. Or maybe he did exaggerating with statement that he have excessive fat!

Still Legion favors leaner guys. So Mr.Nugett Loose couple kg of that fat. Gain some endurance with running, pull-ups, push ups. And you are good to go!

No matter what .Try to "cook cock in wine" I gave recipe for! You won't be sorry, for sure. And also Mr.Nugett, be careful about this thing: Cook the cock without nuggets! :)

Last edited:
OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Slovakia
Shhh! Don't say that here. It would give rash to some guys on board . :)

Really? I don't understand guys who saying that here (Mr.Nugett you are not first to say that) . I always thought that Legion is place where you go when things don't go very well for you or when you actually F-up your life real good (bad). And now guys coming here telling that their childhood dream was to become legionnaire !?! WTF.

196 cm, 103 kg, a lot muscles and also fat. ??? What's wrong with that picture? If you have 196 cm, 103 kg, and 0% body fat you stall couldn't say that you have a lot of muscle. And you also have to lose fat? C'mon man, you don't have a lot of muscle.

Anyway, don't take me wrong man. Welcome to forum.
I'm actually not that fat compared to other normal people :oops: but of course I am not dumb and I know that I would never get into Legion with my current condition, there are months of trainings to be done..

But why should the Legion be only for guys or criminals that f*cked up their lifes? If some guy wants to become a really best soldier he can be, where else to go? I mean sure, there are plenty of good armies, I'm not insulting any of them. But Legion is different, one of a kind. So I think even ordinary boys with proper boring lifes should have a chance to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
The legion is not only for people who have messed up their lives. Of course anyone can join. One of the advantages is that the legion gives people a chance to start a new life over.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
@ 22 years old , you are not fat, I belive
Basic training will sort you out
Drink water more and avoid beer

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Dusa,
go and nick a coq from your granny's farm (voleur de poules que tu es). Just remember to put in some good wine i.e. un beaujoulais corsé and a small amount of cognac. Make sure to begin with, that the wine covers the coq and bring to the boil before putting it into the oven. Because it's a coq and not a chicken it takes longer to cook out. Also remember to pull the tendons from the legs.

However let's not loose track from the original thread started by Dave.

Most viewed threads of the week