- Mar 13, 2018
- Reaction score
- Best answers
- Home Country
196 cm, 103 kg, a lot muscles and also fat. ??? What's wrong with that picture? If you have 196 cm, 103 kg, and 0% body fat you stall couldn't say that you have a lot of muscle. And you also have to lose fat? C'mon man, you don't have a lot of muscle.
Anyway, don't take me wrong man. Welcome to forum.
Well, if he was 25% body fat that still leaves 75% lean mass, that's still alot of muscle if you weigh 103 kilos. Take a look at all the professional strong men, quite chubby guys.