a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Declared dead in absentia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely. Viruses in particular evolve at a very rapid pace. That's why, for example, you have to take an flu shot every year (if you want to minimise the risk of getting it), because the flu strain changes every year.
But measles is a problem now or so they say which is something i knew as a child. They are now forcing vaccinations, why is this? Infections are coming from the African immigrants. Diseases that were extinct in Europe. Yes Rapace I am against mass Immigration.
Also i never take flu shots. I am fine. Had it bad once but never again. My opinion is we don’t need all these shots. Someone is making big bucks. Don't you think. Same as all this climate bullsh$t

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You raise some good points. Hell, I had to get vaccinated against bubonic plague before going to the 'Stan, because the Black fecking Death is still a thing over there.

Thing is, vaccines work. I hated the anthrax shots; felt like a cigarette burn -- but better than you know, actual anthrax. Where I drew the line was all the pills they handed us; I straight up 'neglected' to take my malaria pills after a while, and ended up 'misplacing' them. Reason being, I blamed the pills for giving me the trots.

Turns out, those pills weren't even effective against the local strain of malaria, and have been linked to brain damage in VA studies..

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Ok. Probably time to close the thread, after applying some “sanitary” measures...

Status
Not open for further replies.